Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

First time sex, Condom or Bareback? Watch

(Original post by DancinBallerina)
    *rolleyes* at the OP....

Virgin or not ALWAYS use protection.

Better to be safe than sorry....

Did you not read all the options? but I think condoms should be used as well as female birth control also.

ReputationRep:
    This is such a silly thread because there is an easy answer if you want to get pregnant bareback if you don't Condom.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Did you not read all the options? but I think condoms should be used as well as female birth control also.
    Yes, I read the entire thread. What baffles me is the fact you have to post such query when it's a no brainier?!? Majority would/will use protection REGARDLESS of the persons sexual history! I know for a fact I double up until things become more 'cemented' & etc.

Yes, I read the entire thread. What baffles me is the fact you have to post such query when it's a no brainier?!? Majority would/will use protection REGARDLESS of the persons sexual history! I know for a fact I double up until things become more 'cemented' & etc.
    Well, most of the people I was discussing this with said bareback/Only first few times which is a little wreckless I feel.

(Original post by Dalek1099)
    This is such a silly thread because there is an easy answer if you want to get pregnant bareback if you don't Condom.
    You are welcome to your view, I just merely wanted to see the opinions of other people.

Well, most of the people I was discussing this with said bareback/Only first few times which is a little wreckless I feel.
    Clearly they are more stupid than.....stupid?!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Submit To Jameel)
    Bareback feels ALOT better.:yes:
    Really? Never done it without one

ReputationRep:
    No cover, no lover. No slippy, no dippy.

I had trouble with breaking and rubbing off condoms, but I got a different size condom off the internet and that is no longer an issue. Doubling up condoms is a bad idea because it reduces the chance of a good fit. They only work when they stay on and don't break. If you want to double up on contraception, look at other methods.

Save on-the-skin contact for the rest of your bodies. Better to warm up with this a while (instead even) before the 'big deal' anyway. Orgasmic and non-orgasmic penitrative sex are more rewarding when part of a fuller appreciation of what feels good for each other. When you commit to a lifelong partner (marriage, kids and all that) it would be appropriate to not use a condom once you are both sure that you are STI clear and ready to provide for an extra person(s) for the next 18+ years.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Truthfully, bareback. I went and got the morning after pill the next day and went on the pill after my period. I knew we were both virgins and wouldn't catch anything but I shouldn't have ran the risk of pregnancy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    bareback,first time should be a good sense

ReputationRep:
    bare
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    One of the reasons I refused to sleep with someone is because he refused to wear protection. But, unlike most people, I am on medication which prevents oral contraception working.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Reporter Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Please always use a condom until you're in a committed relationship and are sure the other person's STD free.
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curlycherry)
    Jesus would want you to go bareback

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Jesus advocated the missionary position. He just loved to get nailed hard.

ReputationRep:
    cant even remember Im pretty sure it was bareback.. it was 9 years ago and im still with her so..

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Vito Scaletta)
    cant even remember Im pretty sure it was bareback.. it was 9 years ago and im still with her so..

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aww

ReputationRep:
    You may find it hard to maintain an erection with a condom on first time, just a word of warning.

ReputationRep:
    Aww
    we have a daughter now who's two.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know for a fact I double up until things become more 'cemented' & etc.
    You are aware that using 2 condoms is more risky than using one, not less?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamie)
    You are aware that using 2 condoms is more risky than using one, not less?
    I think she meant using two forms of contraception. Taking the pill and using condoms.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 28, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.