Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Just a quick question.
    I have an offer for economic and politics at Sheffield and was wondering whether they were taught in the economics building only or were shared with the social sciences building.
    It's not an influence on whether or not i want to study there, it's defiantly a firm, but i just liked the social sciences building more.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamestheYorks)
    Just a quick question.
    I have an offer for economic and politics at Sheffield and was wondering whether they were taught in the economics building only or were shared with the social sciences building.
    It's not an influence on whether or not i want to study there, it's defiantly a firm, but i just liked the social sciences building more.
    Thanks
    You'll most likely be taught in different buildings. I do a Management course and I only ever had 1 seminar in the Management School. I got taught in the medical school, politics building, some of the science buildings, the music school, the students' union, and the chemistry building!

ReputationRep:
    I do this exact course at Sheffield, and the majority of Economics lectures are taught in St George's Cathedral (lovely lecture theater), the SU Auditorium or next year for me a lot are in the Arts Tower. Seminars/ tutorials are in the Mappin Building and Elmwood buildings (both of which are nice.)

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.