Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Things people said to you that made you catch feels Watch

ReputationRep:
    One of his friends asked where he was. He told them "I'm with my girl" I died.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mick.w)
    thats really cool. u watch vikings? the tv show? if u dont you should u'd love it. although it might put you off cuz its so kinda... gritty and real.
    I do watch the vikings, seen it all and I love it. They haven't tried to change the true essence of the culture which I love, it doesn't cotton wool anything which is even better. It shows the true nature of the people which is raw.

I was once waiting as a bus stop with my (at the time) friend at night, he looked up at the sky and said:

You know, I've never admitted this to anyone, but I love looking at the stars. I could literally look at them for hours. Someday I'm gonna drive out to a field in the middle of nowhere and just spend a night camping out watching the sky.

^Bear in mind that this is a guy who's normally doesn't show like any emotion whatsoever around his guy friends
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    "I'd choose you over my laptop any day"
    My bf said that and coming from a guy who is obsessed with technology, I was quite honoured.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    For me it's never words; I find most of them empty, or forced, but perhaps that's just because I'm very distrustful of them. I find more power in actions; when he kisses my back whilst I sleep, when he holds on to the back of my shirt - as if a child - when I'm walking in front of him, when he leaves notes for me under my door. They make me realise how much affection he holds for me.

ReputationRep:
    "You have a nice smile/You're a bright girl and will go far in life""

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Last year this boy in my class told me that im going to be rich when I'm older and that im lucky, and I still fancy him to this day. We chat quite a lot now so I guess I have the ' feels'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AwkwardAlgebra)
    Last year this boy in my class told me that im going to be rich when I'm older and that im lucky, and I still fancy him to this day. We chat quite a lot now so I guess I have the ' feels'
    And that boy was Anonymous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by High Stakes)
    And that boy was Anonymous.
    Erm Nope he has a name lol

ReputationRep:
    catching feel should be part of the 100 ways to die

There's just something about you J, you seem like a really nice and genuine guy,

there's not many people at XYZ uni who I feel are genuine/nice (something along these lines)

Girl who I vaguely knew knocked on my uni house (by accident) we chatted for a bit and she came out with that..

Tried to organise a drink with her, but she was busy..told her to get back to me when she's free and she never did!

ReputationRep:
    He (21) just put his hands on my face kissed me and said "you're so gorgeous" kisses me again "you're so gorgeous" kisses me again "you're so gorgeous"

He was a ONS but he was genuinely the most gorgeous person I've ever met.

I've never felt more comfortable with someone than I did with him.
    He wasn't drunk either. So he might have meant it too.

Stupidly I didn't get his number. I regret that so much. He's probably got a girlfriend now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by parry_93)
    He (21) just put his hands on my face kissed me and said "you're so gorgeous" kisses me again "you're so gorgeous" kisses me again "you're so gorgeous"

He was a ONS but he was genuinely the most gorgeous person I've ever met.

I've never felt more comfortable with someone than I did with him.
    He wasn't drunk either. So he might have meant it too.

Stupidly I didn't get his number. I regret that so much. He's probably got a girlfriend now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Reminds me of the time I met the most gorgeous blonde man on holiday

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    There's just something about you J, you seem like a really nice and genuine guy,

there's not many people at XYZ uni who I feel are genuine/nice (something along these lines)

Girl who I vaguely knew knocked on my uni house (by accident) we chatted for a bit and she came out with that..

Tried to organise a drink with her, but she was busy..told her to get back to me when she's free and she never did!
    Sounds like you were in there pal.
    • Welcome Squad

some of these stories make me want to cry , literally they're perfect- where are you finding these people :3

There was this one time- one single time when I was 18 (i'm 19 now) I was walking through town and this guy stopped me he was one of those people who ask people to donate money every month to charity or something, anyway- these things sometimes require a lower age limit- and after 5 minutes of us just talking about me and sixth form etc, I asked him "how old do you have to be for this charity thing?" and he said "21" and I was like "Oh, I'm not 21" and he said "I know." Like I don't know but you guys have to have been there to feel it- like it wasn't a "I know" it was an I know, I stopped you even though I knew you weren't eligible for this. He went on to say that he thought I was pretty and to ask for my number- I promptly walked away spluttering and shocked *after making myself sound stupid and then saying no* being the awkward teenager I was, but I felt butterflies lol.

Another less romantic time
    I was in a club this guy came up to me and said "oi, it's my mates birthday" "" "goo on" I'm just like no thank you :lol:

(Original post by liarpoker)
    Sounds like you were in there pal.
    Shame she didn't reply then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Shame she didn't reply then.
    No girl is going to arrange a date with you though - you have to do the legwork..

(Original post by liarpoker)
    No girl is going to arrange a date with you though - you have to do the legwork..
    Sure.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 2, 2015
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.