Turn on thread page Beta

What to wear boxing day clubbing? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm going clubbing for the first time tomorrow and I've bought sort an off the shoulder black dress. Its quite low cut and my arms are out, so I was wondering should I wear tights with it and boots? or brave it in heels? Im worried if i brave it in heels im going to look slutty/freeze but it looks better so

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katie2828)
    I'm going clubbing for the first time tomorrow and I've bought sort an off the shoulder black dress. Its quite low cut and my arms are out, so I was wondering should I wear tights with it and boots? or brave it in heels? Im worried if i brave it in heels im going to look slutty/freeze but it looks better so
    Boxing day clubbing is always dead, so it won't matter what you wear. Just a few drunk guys on the pull.

ReputationRep:
    People go clubbing on Boxing Day? Why not wait until New Year's Eve when there will be people out? Dead clubs are really boring.

But to the outfit, go with the boots if they look good. But I'm someone who choose to be warm and comfortable over looks so my advice may not be the best...

Posted from TSR Mobile

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.