(Original post by sr4470)
    Well you're not bad at all
    hmm you need to practise your idolising o_0

(Original post by high priestess fnord)
    hmm you need to practise your idolising o_0
    Wheres that picture of you...?:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guffy)
    Speak for yourself. I could quite happily stuff my face all day every day if my body wouldn't suffer. Unfortunately, it would.

My point was merely to clarify that physiologically it is no more impossible for you to gain weight than it is anybody else.
    haaha dont get me wrong, i probably eat more than most people But I mean for some people it is just not that easy

ReputationRep:
    Wheres that picture of you...?:p:
    i dont like having my photo taken. im sure there are some of me on the net somewhere but im in all likelyhood licking somone or doing something equally silly

i dont like having my photo taken. im sure there are some of me on the net somewhere but im in all likelyhood licking somone or doing something equally silly
    No it was your bf holding you...

ReputationRep:
    No it was your bf holding you...
    haha oh the one on the trampolene?

haha oh the one on the trampolene?
    Think so.

ReputationRep:
    http://photos.poddle.net/main.php?g2...serialNumber=2

ReputationRep:
    I hate being fat...swap?

ReputationRep:
    hehe my bf looks like a gerbil with all his hair gone : /

its grown back now

Nice one HPF, good inspiration for the OP I think.

ReputationRep:
    Magazines show a lot of crap.
    But being skinny seems to be more attractive then being fat, count yourself lucky?

ReputationRep:
    now return to your worshipping!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm not menstruating properly.
    am i the only one that noticed this? Its a real problem, by the sound of it.

Too low a bf% will induce some serious endocrine rape. OP: gain weight

NO IT AM IMPOSSIBLE CUZ I EAT MORE THAN MY FRIENDS ALREADY LOL
    IF I EAT MORE I WILL BE AM THE THROW UP!11one

...:rolleyes:

eat. more. food. ??

ReputationRep:
    I'm skinny, but I do a lot of exercise so that's probably why. I think I should probably eat more, but I exercise because if I feel fit and healthy, I feel confident. I think what guys find a hell of a lot more than curves or skinniness is confidence; if you've got confidence in your figure, then that makes it attractive whether it's fat or thin.
    Some curvy girls are much more attractive than skinny girls because they seem more comfortable with themselves. So don't let your smallness make you feel diminutive, and just learn to accept that you're just naturally thin.
    However, if you're not menstruatng properly, that might suggest you're too thin, or under a lot of stress; there are a number of reasons why girls may stop menstruating; it's propbably best to see your doctor about that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rock eleven)
    am i the only one that noticed this? Its a real problem, by the sound of it.

Too low a bf% will induce some serious endocrine rape. OP: gain weight

NO IT AM IMPOSSIBLE CUZ I EAT MORE THAN MY FRIENDS ALREADY LOL
    IF I EAT MORE I WILL BE AM THE THROW UP!11one

eat. more. food. ??
    ^ patronising

Face it, some people DO eat a massive amount and remain extremely skinny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Galatea)
    I think what guys find a hell of a lot more than curves or skinniness is confidence; if you've got confidence in your figure, then that makes it attractive whether it's fat or thin.
    I think you overestimate us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr_person)
    ^ patronising

Face it, some people DO eat a massive amount and remain extremely skinny.

I fully agree with that!!! I had a friend who (and I am being sincere) used to regularly bring in a bag stashed with 8-10 chocolate bars. She used to eat them in class, away from class and on the road...just about anywhere- and she used to have big lunches too. And as far as I am aware she did not make frequent toilet visits. She's as skinny as a stick!!! Really!! She looks about 6 stones. If you were to nudge her arm you'd just feel bone. I don't think it's as easy as to say,''Eat more''.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michelle12)
    I fully agree with that!!! I had a friend who (and I am being sincere) used to regularly bring in a bag stashed with 8-10 chocolate bars. She used to eat them in class, away from class and on the road...just about anywhere- and she used to have big lunches too. And as far as I am aware she did not make frequent toilet visits. She's as skinny as a stick!!! Really!! She looks about 6 stones. If you were to nudge her arm you'd just feel bone. I don't think it's as easy as to say,''Eat more''.
    It is that easy. If 10 chocolate bars don't make her gain weight, eat 20. Eat 30.

OK, that's not a great idea because it's a surefire way to get diabetes, but I really don't see how it's difficult to get enough calories. 100 grams of peanuts will give you 600-650 quality calories, and they can be wolfed down in under a minute. Do that twice a day, and you've got an additional 1200-1300 calories per day.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 21, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.