Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I'm really inflexible after taking time out for an injury, especially my hips, pecs (probably p.minor more than p.major) and ankles (although I need to be careful as I still can't load my left foot 100%).

I've got bands, lacrosse balls and a foam roller at my disposal. I'll be following the mobilityWoD eventually but what can I do to 'catch up' so to speak. I've got almost two weeks til I'll be back in the gym and would like to be able to squat without being a tight as ****. Got **** all to do at home so can devote about an hour a day for mobility.

Edit: I'm looking for more of a routine I can follow, obviously I'll be foam rolling everything and using the lacrosse balls for trigger points.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

PS Reviewer
    For hips I recommend having a look at frog, lizard and butterfly yoga positions. Do 2 mins a leg in each position and increase the burn periodically (I do every 15 -20 secs... then go all out for the last 10 secs..)

I also sit with my legs pointing out at 45 degrees to one another and reach for my toes as far as I can for 2 mins each side

For glutes I do pigeon pose and seated glute stretch for 2 mins again each side, increasing the burn.

Then shoulder pullaparts and dislocates

Hope this helps mate
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.