Join TSR now to have your say on this topicSign up now

Tell us about some of the dreams you have had? Watch

ReputationRep:
    i have had a few dreams in the past year about returning to my old school and it being completely different to what it was when i was there , dont know because i never have had any thoughts about returning to my old school in real life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stehay)
    Tell us about some of the dreams you have had?
    In roughly this sequence, the most recent have been:

shagging
    shagging
    shagging
    blow-job
    shagging
    shagging
    blow-job
    shagging
    shagging
    going to work with no clothes on, again
    blow-job
    shagging
    shagging

ReputationRep:
    had a dream i gott 88 out of 93 in a history mock...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The most recent dream I had (and I do rarely have them) involved a flock of vultures patrolling the gardens of my current house and those of my neighbour's in pairs. My dog then magically appeared outside and was chasing them off, I told to get inside the house and on the way back he noticed a large black ball on the ground. He went to sniff it and it turns out it was a cat which dived out the ball and grabbed him by the neck with both of its paws. Foolish mistake on the cat's behalf as my dog bit it in its throat as it did this and proceeded to maul it. I couldn't get him off but eventually he let go. I then remember seeing the cats body twisted and bloody with its head drooping backwards from its neck so that its face was under water in puddle while the the rest of its body was stomach-up sprawled out across the grass of my garden next to the puddle. (a piece of the grass in the garden has been dead for a while hence why occasionally a puddle forms there, it was bigger in this dream though funnily enough).

ReputationRep:
    All my dreams are extremely weird, but I had this one dream where I was asleep on my bed and i was dreaming that i was in a theatre. There was a director there and he came up to me and he had this red triangle, see-through face and said 'you're trapped!'. And then because his face was made of glass I could kinda see myself and I had like this blue rectangle,see-through face and it freaked the sh*t out of me! And for some reason we were both wearing tuxedos, I'm a girl by the way!

Another time, me and my sister had the same dream on the same night at the same time! It was something like we passed through a wall and time travelled to the vitorian era where we saw our parent's great-grandparent or something1 And they owned a bakery. That's about all I remember.
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream that I got AAB at AS and was kind of disappointed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I watch a lot of TV shows in my spare time so quite a lot of my dreams are about episodes I've previously watched where I am one of the characters playing out the episode. Pretty awesome to be honest.

The most surreal dream I had was where I realised that reality was actually completely fabricated and I could step out of reality and observe my surroundings from a podium. I could teleport and make certain things do stuff. I was at a train station and lent out in front of a train and my head went right through the train, I jumped from a 12 story building but never hit the floor, I don't know what happened during that part but the next bit I can remember was where I am zooming out in third person, like my body was standing still and my eyes were stuck to a camera which was moving around, it's like I could see everything, behind walls, around corners etc.

The last part I remember before waking up was trying to show random people what I had discovered but to do so I had to go back into reality, which prevented me from doing any of the cool things so nobody believed me. It was incredibly frustrating but honestly the best dream of my entire life.

I have quite a few dreams where I have magic powers like teleportation, increased speed, telekinesis or invisibility. Go figure.

ReputationRep:
    One dream I can vividly remember is:

I was asleep, and then heard a noise and woke up. It turns out it was someone knocking on the back door. Foolishly, I opened the door. There was a stern-looking woman wearing some kind of jogging suit (oddly enough, it looked like the 2012 Olympic one) glaring at me, and then she grabbed me and wrapped her arm around me. She then began jumping onto roofs, and I felt it. In the background, the sky was really dark and there was lightning in the distance.

Weirdly enough, this was a dream I had years ago. I was around 7 when I had this dream, so it was like 8 years ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Edminzodo)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I have AAB at AS and trust me, it's not a hindrance
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by молодой гений)
    I have AAB at AS and trust me, it's not a hindrance
    I really want to apply to Oxford, though! However, I do have a Pre-U to take in Y13 as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I really want to apply to Oxford, though! However, I do have a Pre-U to take in Y13 as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    One exam utterly screwed me over and left me with an AAB (actually A*/A/C, see why it screwed me over?)... I mean, it's alright... But I should have done better. I failed. Don't be a failure, don't settle for AAB!

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wow, wouldn't expect any less from TSR tbh :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else get dreams where every single car in your dream is trying to run you over?

Frikin annoying

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream where I was trying to sell a tv to someone.

ReputationRep:
    Had a **** scary nightmare last night. In an abandoned hospital where some old person was killing kids and then eating them..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, when I was on the verge of suicide. Overdose precisely.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    One of my best friends is currently at Wadham with AAAB at AS. You'll be all right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)
    Don't be a failure, don't settle for AAB!
    Yeah I'm sorry but in what universe is AAB a failure?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by молодой гений)
    Yeah I'm sorry but in what universe is AAB a failure?
    In the universe in which I was on-track to get A*AA and then in my final exam in economics I somehow managed to get an E - despite getting an A*, a B and an A in my 3 exams beforehand. Didn't even get chance to re-sit it since it as the final exam. Suddenly I ended with the equivalent of AAB (A*AC) when I should have had A*AA.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)
    In the universe in which I was on-track to get A*AA and then in my final exam in economics I somehow managed to get an E - despite getting an A*, a B and an A in my 3 exams beforehand. Didn't even get chance to re-sit it since it as the final exam. Suddenly I ended with the equivalent of AAB (A*AC) when I should have had A*AA.
    It happens, don't beat yourself up about it. Are you at university now?

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.