Join TSR now to have your say on this topicSign up now

Tell us about some of the dreams you have had? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rainbow Student)
    I dream of being an actor/singer on Broadway lol but that would probably never happen :sad: :giggle:
    I don't think it would happen to me either, but I still work hard in order to achieve my goal! Just believe in your dreams! That'll work! I guarantee you that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DemetraK)
    I don't think it would happen to me either, but I still work hard in order to achieve my goal! Just believe in your dreams! That'll work! I guarantee you that!
    Oh darn you stupid daily rep limit! *shakes fist* XD And thank you.

ReputationRep:
    Having sex with loads of men every night

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Keep having this reoccurring dream that I'm on this wooden ship that keeps rocking backwards and forwards and my friends randomly appear then disappear. Then all of a sudden were on the shore by a noodle nation restaurant. They're sat outside on a round table and I'm talking to this random 30 year old guy who I've never even met in real life before. Very odd

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've been having really intense dreams lately and I'm not sure why but one that stands out is being at my moms for Christmas (something that for the first time last year didn't happen) and feeling this acute, agonising sense of depression. It woke me up because it was like a nightmare and since then I'm anxious about having dreams because I see no value to be had from them.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    A recurring dream that I have revolves around jumping into a vast amount o water from a height then touching the ocean floor with my feet, and bouncing back up to the surface. It may be somewhat of a lucid dream, but I hate water in real life and it is one of my fears. However, in said dreams, I feel peaceful and calm.

ReputationRep:
    had a dream that i got banned of this site.

ReputationRep:
    Last night I had a really scary one where I discovered I had a stalker. I woke up to stuff written on my walls and something about the person using my fingers to write it while I was asleep... That was freaky as ****.

i also had a dream where I was a smoker. That was scary in a totally different way.

ReputationRep:
    I'll occasionally have the odd nightmare, but the majority of my dreams are school-related. I'll be being chased by something or someone and then a random school friend will pop up out of nowhere and start chatting away to me. I must have a lot of unresolved issues from that time period. But many of my dreams are so bizarrely specific that they'll often inspire me to write stories based upon them.

ReputationRep:
    Last night dreamt that me and my friend were little and again and messing about being naughty.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else had dreams where they're at a place they know of and that exists in real life, but it's different somehow? I've had this quite a few times. I'll be in my local countryside and things like woodland and roads will be in different places. I might be in a building that I've been in in real life, with the difference being doors, corridors or stairs are in different places.

A few nights ago, I had a dream I was in a town that was a cross between my hometown and the Syrian town of Kobani. Explain that.

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream last night that my 14 year old cousin is married lol.

ReputationRep:
    I once had this dream I was having breakfast and playing in the pool with Beyonce and Penn Badgley (never believed those sayings which says those people in your dreams are because they miss you cuz obviously Beyonce don't know me. hahaha) and somehow Jay Z got jealous (don't even know why) so he asked Beyonce to go back to their room. Lol

Oh! And I hugged Paul Wesley. And the hug felt so real mann! Unfortunately the dream was very short. hahah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Protégé)
    Too late for that now, I doubt I'll even see her again.
    How come? I mean thats really sad if the 2 of you were great friends and you are just going to lose contact. Did you not exchange numbers or addresses or something?

Not thats its any of my business of course- I just had a relateable situation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mediageek123)
    How come? I mean thats really sad if the 2 of you were great friends and you are just going to lose contact. Did you not exchange numbers or addresses or something?

Not thats its any of my business of course- I just had a relateable situation.
    I used to see her on my way to school but I finished there, I don't know her whereabouts either. She might have moved or something. Our relationship was meant to be strictly professional, I didn't want to breach that.

What's your story?

ReputationRep:
    Watched a really good film the other day and it had this actor in it who is really really hot and sexy. So anyway, I had a dream where he was in it and we were in a classroom. I went to the cabinets, he followed me and randomly threw me onto the desk and started fingering me. I squirted everywhere. I woke up so happy!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    A year ago, I had two recurrent dreams, for a couple of months or so. They're pretty strange and specific in my opinion.

Dream #1: I'm sat at a wooden desk, on my own, in a uniform. There are a few orange HB pencils in front of me. I pick it up and start drawing out 7 or 11 diagonal lines. Once I've finished, I put the pencil down and I smile. The dream ends.

Dream #2: I'm in bed and it feels as if I've stepped out of my body. The body (me) is stood in front of the bed and just stares at me with a grin and sometimes, a very neutral expression. It just stares. It feels so real though.

To this day I never really understood why I had those dreams or what they meant. Still creeps me out, especially the second one.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream once where I was litterally eating Oreo's for as long as the dream went on, I was sitting on an elevator while doing it so I assumed it meant the way to the top is through eating oreos. I am now a big fan of oreos...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simes)
    In roughly this sequence, the most recent have been:

shagging
    shagging
    shagging
    blow-job
    shagging
    shagging
    blow-job
    shagging
    shagging
    going to work with no clothes on, again
    blow-job
    shagging
    shagging
    Do you sleep naked? I have the weirdest dreams when I rarely sleep nude.

ReputationRep:
    I see dreams everyday and remember most of it. I once remember seeing myself climbing up towards the golden temple of India and the stairs were made of white marble. While i walked towards the glowing temple, i could see Mughal emperors and their courtiers and luxury and stuffs. It was an interesting dream.

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.