Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Guffy, how tall are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by high priestess fnord)
    whats so great about having a big ****?

and as a straight man how would you know :p:
    I feel fairly certain that all else being equal (i.e. equivalent skill at foreplay, and so on) a woman would rather feel filled by a penis than not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr_person)
    Guffy, how tall are you?
    Somewhere between 5'10" and 5'11", depending on the time on the day at which I am measured.

Why? I don't have a Napoleon complex, if that's what you're implying (or were about to imply).

ReputationRep:
    Guffy is lovely. Leave him be. He also has a large penis.

ReputationRep:
    Has or Is ? (just playing!)

Anyways I would be monumentally flattered, especially if they were sincere and not doing it as part of a bet or game

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maag101)
    Now, that's just pure speculation on your part! :blushing:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guffy)
    Big muscles and tight top = probably more attractive than you.

Big muscles = still more attractive than you, and quite possibly also with a large penis, thus making him superior to you physically in every way.
    oh get over yourself your pompous twit it was a joke hence the smilies. and magg is intelligent enough to know that

As for more attractive, you ahve no idea who i am or what i can do so claiming that load of bolany just makes you look even more of a fool

ReputationRep:
    Just curious.

(Congrats on the big muscles and large dong btw)

ReputationRep:
    and an even bigger epenis :p:

and btw a smaller penis feels just as satisfying from a womans pov. some positions arent very comfy with a big one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cadre_Of_Storms)
    oh get over yourself your pompous twit it was a joke hence the smilies. and magg is intelligent enough to know that

As for more attractive, you ahve no idea who i am or what i can do so claiming that load of bolany just makes you look even more of a fool
    *hisses*

(Original post by Guffy)
    Now, that's just pure speculation on your part! :blushing:
    That you have a big penis or that you're lovely? Cause you're right... I don't know if you're lovely or not. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cadre_Of_Storms)

Well what can you do? You sound very defensive on this issue. Are you insecure about your small muscles and small penis? I'm just asking.
    Just curious.

(Congrats on the big muscles and large dong btw)
    Now when did I ever say I did or didn't have big muscles and a large dong? I don't believe I have specified, have I?
    and an even bigger epenis :p:

and btw a smaller penis feels just as satisfying from a womans pov. some positions arent very comfy with a big one.
    I know many women who disagree rather wholeheartedly with that, to be perfectly honest with you.

ReputationRep:
    *raises eyebrows* Erm.... okay. If you say so!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guffy)
    Now when did I ever say I did or didn't have big muscles and a large dong? I don't believe I have specified, have I?
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...6&postcount=17
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...9&postcount=12

Clearly (I think) the last comment was a joke, but I don't see you making these gags if you had any insecurities in related areas. I think we are going a little OT though.

ReputationRep:

Clearly (I think) the last comment was a joke, but I don't see you making these gags if you had any insecurities in related areas. I think we are going a little OT though.
    Ooh I like this guy. He uses logic *nods wisely*

ReputationRep:

In the first post I never said I had large muscles, merely that a worked out guy will look better than one who is not. Then again, I never said I didn't have decent sized muscles.

As to the second, I'm sorry to say, I lied. At no point was I ever exposed to radiation. All I ever wanted was to be a superhero!

ReputationRep:
    Hands up who thinks Guffy should post a pic. *puts hand up*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guffy)
    All I ever wanted was to be a superhero!
    Sorry that didn't work out for you. Cheer up though, you have your internet ego and ambiguously sized muscles. Things are looking pretty rosy.

ReputationRep:
    Hands up who thinks Guffy should post a pic. *puts hand up*
    I PMed you.
    Sorry that didn't work out for you. Cheer up though, you have your internet ego and ambiguously sized muscles. Things are looking pretty rosy.
    My internet ego shall never flail, and my muscles shall always be of an ambiguous proportion!

ReputationRep:
    no fair i wanna see what guffy looks like too!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guffy)
    Well what can you do? You sound very defensive on this issue. Are you insecure about your small muscles and small penis? I'm just asking
    yet you are the one who took my post which was obviously intended as a joke and has since made an issue of it and then accuse me of being insecure.
    As for me being insecure. Not quite. I have long since passed the stage where i need to prove anything. Im quite happy with who i am. Im no arnie and freely admit it but im no 6 foot weakling either. As for my penis when you grow up a little you will realise that high priestess fnord is actually right. size helps but technique works much better. I could lower myself to your level and start bragging about the virtues of my manhood but frankly your some annoying immature child over the internet and not really worth my time.
    Or am i being defensive again?
    Either way think what you like. To me your opinions not worth anything. two minutes to write a post that about it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 19, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.