Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cadre_Of_Storms)
    As for my penis when you grow up a little you will realise that high priestess fnord is actually right.
    im allways right :p:

ReputationRep:
    As for my penis when you grow up a little you will realise that high priestess fnord is actually right. size helps but technique works much better.
    I believe I stated that foreplay was important (something like "all else being equal, such as foreplay abilities") but that a larger penis is also important.
    I could lower myself to your level and start bragging about the virtues of my manhood but frankly your some annoying immature child over the internet and not really worth my time.
    Apart from one joke about being mutated by radiation, you will not find a single post where I brag about my manhood.
    Or am i being defensive again?
    Either way think what you like. To me your opinions not worth anything. two minutes to write a post that about it.
    To be honest, you seem very agitated. I think maybe the small penis thing has touched a nerve. As you yourself said, technique is more important, so you shouldn't let it worry you so much.

God bless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by high priestess fnord)
    im allways right :p:
    of course you are my dear

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guffy)
    I believe I stated that foreplay was important (something like "all else being equal, such as foreplay abilities") but that a larger penis is also important.
    seeing as you are (i assume) a man i think i am more qualified to comment on this.

(Original post by Guffy)
    Apart from one joke about being mutated by radiation, you will not find a single post where I brag about my manhood.
    :rofl: thats the funniest quote ive seen in ages. when i can rep i will

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by high priestess fnord)
    seeing as you are (i assume) a man i think i am more qualified to comment on this.
    Yes, but I would imagine I have satisfied more women than you have. Ultimately you can speak only from your own experience (as can I), and I readily concede that penis size may be of no consequence to you.

However, on talking with women who I have slept with, rather honestly in most cases I hope, and also on conversing with female friends on that matter, the general conclusion is that penis size does matter (albeit secondarily to other aspects of sexual performance).

In this very thread, maag, another woman, conveyed her belief (through sarcastic implication) that penis size was important:
    (Original post by maag101)
    *raises eyebrows* Erm.... okay. If you say so!
    (in response to your claim that a small penis felt just as good as a large one).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guffy)
    Yes, but I would imagine I have satisfied more women than you have. Ultimately you can speak only from your own experience (as can I), and I readily concede that penis size may be of no consequence to you.

However, on talking with women who I have slept with, rather honestly in most cases I hope, and also on conversing with female friends on that matter, the general conclusion is that penis size does matter (albeit secondarily to other aspects of sexual performance).

In this very thread, maag, another woman, conveyed her belief (through sarcastic implication) that penis size was important:

(in response to your claim that a small penis felt just as good as a large one).
    tehe maybe im just odd

ReputationRep:
    That's as good an explanation as any.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guffy)
    That's as good an explanation as any.
    yarr!!

ReputationRep:
    mistery solved. apparently im small

ReputationRep:
    So back to being randomly approached.

I've been approached by some really cute guys, but I just find something rather odd about the situation and make excuses and go on my way.

Whether it's in the street or in a club, I'd just rather know the person. So someone that I've met, or know through a friend. Random people I just don't quite know how to deal with yet.

So would anyone actually talk to someone who randomly came up to them (assume they are a total stranger)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by love2learn)
    So would anyone actually talk to someone who randomly came up to them (assume they are a total stranger)?
    would depend wether they were talking to my chest or my face. i hate it when guys come up to me and start a random convo with my chest. ffs its not going to talk back to you, go back home and use the internet if you want to stare at tits!!!

never really had random guys on the street start a real convo. i will let you know if it happens

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guffy)

In this very thread, maag, another woman, conveyed her belief (through sarcastic implication) that penis size was important
    Well.... of course I was just speculating. Of course. Ahem.

ReputationRep:
    Well if the speculation has gone on this long (pardon the pun) then i think the only real way to settle it is for pics to be pm'ed to maag101 and she can decide for herself.

That or get back to the subject of random people showing an interest in me

ReputationRep:
    You want people to PM maag pictures of their penises?

ReputationRep:
    surely nothing can be achieved simply by looking, i think a test drive would be more constructive.

ReputationRep:
    How rude!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 3232)
    You want people to PM maag pictures of their penises?
    As long as they arent sending them to me , yea go for it!

ReputationRep:
    You can use camera angles to make it look bigger.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Creepy)

Had to use that trick a lot have you? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Creepy)
    Do you speak from experience?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 19, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.