Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

if you dont have good cheekbones you are at a disadvantage in life. Watch

ReputationRep:
    you agree or nah?

ReputationRep:
    Not really but I guess they help

ReputationRep:
    dont think so.... cheekbones do not have necessary role in life....you can give yourself some with makeup and most people do!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AdamCee)
    Not really but I guess they help
    They are pretty useful things to have, imagine life without them.

Oh... That kind of disadvantage.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles!)
    dont think so.... cheekbones do not have necessary role in life....you can give yourself some with makeup and most people do!
    how naive.

there are actresses and actors and even singers out there, with no talent whatsover, earning millions of pounds because they have strong cheekbones and facial aesthetics.

ReputationRep:
    I agree because I have good cheekbones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles!)
    Except for guys...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TurboCretin)
    Except for guys...
    haha i'll be honest when i say i know there are guys out there who put on a bit of makeup......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    how naive.

there are actresses and actors and even singers out there, with no talent whatsover, earning millions of pounds because they have strong cheekbones and facial aesthetics.
    i don't believe that is naive...i agree there are some people out there who have done well due to their looks....but there must be more to them than just their cheekbones lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    They are pretty useful things to have, imagine life without them.

Oh... That kind of disadvantage.
    Sigh. I don't think OP meant it quite like that :lol:

ReputationRep:
    omfg I was eating christmas dinner and noticed my nan's cheekbone (the left one) and I swear to ****ing god it was as if someone had implanted a tennis ball beneath her skin it looked incredible
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I don't think you're at a disadvantage if you don't have them, but they are aesthetically nice to look at- especially from the side lol

ReputationRep:
    I just contour and highlight so err yeah

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.