Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

No one wants to help me with my corse work art Watch

ReputationRep:
    My aunt who apparently goes to a sixform for art doing art a levels come from the begining I showed her my sketch book I asked her if she could help me with the art as I cannot draw i practice and practice nothing. I only took art as I started a new school in February and they did not do Italian and i am not good at the grammar and the spanish teacher gave me a texbook and never cared about me in the lesson and refused to help me as the class learnt spanish for 2 years. I had no other choices the dt was full. My aunt promised as I am not good at drawing only mixed media art such as collage,printing. I hate liers she says ok i will help afer dinner she did not I reminded her again I asked her then for her opinion whether to continue a drawing in black and white of a doll or whether it does not look nice and i should focous on another object she said nothing she is unhelpful why did she come for the holidays at all if she is on the phone always.

I am not looking for unhelpful comments like do it yourself so if you have nothing to say don't say it

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.