Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

what is the best thing about your gf/bf/spouse Watch

ReputationRep:
    Becuase once in a while, its nice to reflect back on all the good things in life and people we care about.

So whats soo great about them?
    whats the one thing that makes them stand out against other people in your life??

ReputationRep:
    His ability to understand and comfort me (by not trying too hard but I guess naturally) when I am going HAHSGSDJKADHFASFA all over in my mind.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    That she doesn't nag which is majorly because she doesn't exist :bl:
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    She hasn't killed me. Yet

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    His ability to read my every feeling and emotion without having to be prompted to know what/how I'm feeling. His willingness to forgive and to try out things which I enjoy to become closer to me.
    • Reporter Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    He's the only person who 'gets' me. Nobody else 100% understands me. Hell I don't think anybody else even 50% understands me. My parents certainly don't, and I have no friends or siblings.
    I feel like I'm with an extension of myself with him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PinkMobilePhone)
    He's the only person who 'gets' me. Nobody else 100% understands me. Hell I don't think anybody else even 50% understands me. My parents certainly don't, and I have no friends or siblings.
    I feel like I'm with an extension of myself with him.
    A bit off topic, is that really your book? Just had a quick look on amazon, the reviews are really good..
    • Reporter Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loafing.Charizard)
    A bit off topic, is that really your book? Just had a quick look on amazon, the reviews are really good..
    I know right?! I'm kind of delighted that it has been so well received. Though with only 11 reviews I'm not really going to make it into the Amazon bestsellers list anytime soon lol. Just a few gazillion more would be lovely haha.

I'm going to be on an author's panel in April at a convention and to be honest I'm totally bricking it! I'm so so bad with public speaking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PinkMobilePhone)
    I know right?! I'm kind of delighted that it has been so well received. Though with only 11 reviews I'm not really going to make it into the Amazon bestsellers list anytime soon lol. Just a few gazillion more would be lovely haha.

I'm going to be on an author's panel in April at a convention and to be honest I'm totally bricking it! I'm so so bad with public speaking.
    Ahah, at least it got some reviews, I'm glad it's going well for you! Imagine if reviews went through the roof somehow haha, that would be amazing. Is the book aimed at a certain audience?

Oh wow, that's incredible! Good luck at the convention, I'm sure you'll do fine! Is this book part of a series? Are you working on something new? Sorry for the questions, ever since I looked it up I'm interested to know haha.

ReputationRep:
    That he can make me smile, and even laugh, no matter what mood I'm in.

ReputationRep:
    his massive penis

ReputationRep:
    I feel so happy and so at peace when I'm with him.
    • Reporter Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loafing.Charizard)
    Ahah, at least it got some reviews, I'm glad it's going well for you! Imagine if reviews went through the roof somehow haha, that would be amazing. Is the book aimed at a certain audience?

Oh wow, that's incredible! Good luck at the convention, I'm sure you'll do fine! Is this book part of a series? Are you working on something new? Sorry for the questions, ever since I looked it up I'm interested to know haha.
    lol it's okay questions are fine (and thanks for the support, I appreciate it)

The book is aimed at anybody interested in werewolves (both types - the shapeshifter types, and the beasty variety. I covered my bases lol). Target age - adult; it's not a children's or young adult book. After all, it's werewolves, it can get kinda gory, plus there's some sex in the second book though it's not the main focus of the plot by any means....

....which brings me onto your second question. Yes I'm currently working on Wolf Witch which is book 2 of the series. It's due out in a few months time.

Then Wolf Blade will be out end of the year (possibly beginning of next year), and finally Wolf Bane at some point towards the end of next year.

The entire series has been planned out so I know where I'm going with everything. After that, who knows, maybe I'll switch genre altogether and write something totally different (or not, maybe I'll write a prequel, time will tell lol).

You can read the first three chapters on the website if you like www.wolfborn.co.uk (just follow the links up at the top - click on Wolf Born)

(and just so this is still relevant to the OP, my husband does the typesetting and layout of the books, and designs the covers. So that's just another thing that's great about him)

ReputationRep:
    snuggles.

ReputationRep:
    she doesn't exist :confused:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    That he is understanding and very laid back. I am the polar opposite and worry about everything so its nice to have someone bring me back to reality when I get overly stressed. He really is my best friend.

He is also a good laugh and isn't afraid to make a fool of himself. I trust him with my life too and he has never let me down with anything

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    he is imaginary... <3

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 1, 2015
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.