The Student Room Group

feeling depressed I thought he was the one. I have no one to talk 2 :(

I met this guy after starting a new job about 2 months ago and wow I instantly just locked eyes on him. We both just got on so well. I'm 25 and never met anyone like him before. It wasn't long before we were meeting up and sleeping together there was just so much passion. I could easily see myself falling for him and I was loving every minute of it. Then all the sudden he wasn't at work...and he wasn't replying to my texts. In the the staff room there was a congratulations on the birth of your daughter card for him!!!!!!!!! I was shocked and extremely upset to find out he was lying about wanting to be with me when he has a fiancé and baby at home :frown:. I saw him out at the pub the other day he was saying he was unhappy at home and couldn't get me out of his and we shared a kiss. Which I know was wrong. But I can't help it. I want to hate him and forget him. But I've never met anyone quite like him and the thought of giving him up is hard. Although he doesn't talk to me when he is with her. We will be chatting then he will be like anyways back to reality and stop talking to me.

I feel like a complete mug please help me 2 get over him
Original post by Anonymous
I met this guy after starting a new job about 2 months ago and wow I instantly just locked eyes on him. We both just got on so well. I'm 25 and never met anyone like him before. It wasn't long before we were meeting up and sleeping together there was just so much passion. I could easily see myself falling for him and I was loving every minute of it. Then all the sudden he wasn't at work...and he wasn't replying to my texts. In the the staff room there was a congratulations on the birth of your daughter card for him!!!!!!!!! I was shocked and extremely upset to find out he was lying about wanting to be with me when he has a fiancé and baby at home :frown:. I saw him out at the pub the other day he was saying he was unhappy at home and couldn't get me out of his and we shared a kiss. Which I know was wrong. But I can't help it. I want to hate him and forget him. But I've never met anyone quite like him and the thought of giving him up is hard. Although he doesn't talk to me when he is with her. We will be chatting then he will be like anyways back to reality and stop talking to me.

I feel like a complete mug please help me 2 get over him

Confront him about it. Like, seriously, you don't deserve that. Tell him, pick for good or you'll let his fiance know just how faithful and reliable he is (with evidence, of course - I assume you still have texts and such from him?).
Do you really want a guy that will betray you like he did with her? Plus he has a kid, that fact is never going to change.
Reply 3
Has any got any tips for when he texts to meet up ? I need to get over him as it's wrong but I like him so much I just want to see him :frown: how can I stop myself and get over this ?
Reply 4
Has any got any tips for when he texts to meet up ? I need to get over him as it's wrong but I like him so much I just want to see him :frown: how can I stop myself and get over this ?

Don't reply to him.

Keep yourself with busy with other stuff.
Doesn't feel nice being number 2 huh

First of all, stop believing in the one....it's not a fairytale

Second, accept you got played (quite well actually) and remove every thought about him. Concentrate on your work.
If he won't talk to you whilst he's with his main chick then it just shows you're not as significant
This guy sounds like an absolute bastard. It was awful of him to pursue a relationship with you while he had a fiancé and a child. Please do the right thing, for yourself and his fiancé and child and cut contact with him.

Try and think clearly, you think it's romantic that he spurned his child and soon'to'be wife for you?

Cmon, What is this really about, his "love" for you? or him regretting the choices he's made & wanting to live a new life?

The only way you can deal with this is by thinking realistically, not romantically/emotionally.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending