Brodyaga
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I'm 23 and I was born and raised in Italy. More than Italian, I tend to consider myself European. I'd like to travel and work in different countries. I want to see the world, you know.

I'm studying International Relations (two-year Master's degree) at Bologna University, in Italy. I did my year abroad at Exeter university in 2012/2013 and I'm looking forward to coming back to the UK for further study (a PHD would be great) and/or work.

I'm interested in... lots of stuff. It's kinda complicated to sum up everything. Just to name a few hobbies, I'm really interested in politics (both domestic and international), contemporary and military history, foreign languages and cultures and good TV series.

I completed a BA in Translation Studies (English, Russian and Portuguese) and my current study level is Master's degree.
Tanqueray91
  • Study Helper
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Brodyaga)
I'm 23 and I was born and raised in Italy. More than Italian, I tend to consider myself European. I'd like to travel and work in different countries. I want to see the world, you know.

I'm studying International Relations (two-year Master's degree) at Bologna University, in Italy. I did my year abroad at Exeter university in 2012/2013 and I'm looking forward to coming back to the UK for further study (a PHD would be great) and/or work.

I'm interested in... lots of stuff. It's kinda complicated to sum up everything. Just to name a few hobbies, I'm really interested in politics (both domestic and international), contemporary and military history, foreign languages and cultures and good TV series.

I completed a BA in Translation Studies (English, Russian and Portuguese) and my current study level is Master's degree.
Hello and welcome to The Student Room

I hope you have enjoyed your first day or so on the site and you have found everything you have been looking for.

You may also want to check out this thread: Have you joined TSR today? Say hello!

If you still need any help, please feel free to PM or quote me!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (227)
61.02%
No (77)
20.7%
Not sure (68)
18.28%

Watched Threads