Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Getting out of the friend zone, are these signs? Watch

Basically I have a friend in uni who is kind of anti-social and shy so its difficult to get signs from her. I would like to know how she feels about me, if anything, but what are the signs I should look for?

Some signs I've seen:

She told me off for commenting that a girl was clearly showing off her boobs in her christmas outfit, saying I shouldnt stare at girls boobs in a bashful way, when I literally just glanced at this girl.

She always stares into my eyes almost in a trance like way, always paying attention to whatever I'm saying

She's very open about talking about sex sometimes, and often asks me if I have done 'such and such' to a girl etc

All of these could mean nothing but I'm not sure, need peoples advice

On the other hand she isn't particularly touchy, as in she doesn't really make much physical contact. However, that is true with anyone she is with because she is a shy person.

ReputationRep:
    Don't stare at a girls boobs lmfao they were made for looking at. And babies

I think she's interested, don't be too bothered about the physical contact but try to hug her once in a while.

Or you can just ask her out casually.

Theres Hope.

(Original post by bittr n swt)
    Don't stare at a girls boobs lmfao they were made for looking at. And babies

I think she's interested, don't be too bothered about the physical contact but try to hug her once in a while.

Or you can just ask her out casually.

Theres Hope.
    I havn't been able to even think about asking her out because we are in a smallish group of friends that hang around together in uni. This is our last year so I guess it might be worth a shot.

But... basically there is a reason that has been hindering me about asking her out, but I don't want to post it on here (don't worry, its nothing bad just a personal worry )

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 25, 2014
Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.