Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Who's the closest person you you right now and what are they doing? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Bored...

As the title says, I want to know who the closest person to you is, at this moment in time and what they are doing.

I'll start off: My baby brother is the closest person to me right now and he's pretending to do his homework...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zebby1999)
    I'll start off: My baby brother is the closest person to me right now and he's pretending to do his homework...
    How old is your baby brother?

For me it's my sister sitting on the other side of the room and shes drawing

ReputationRep:
    My mum, she's texting (my sister, I think)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xtenshiai)
    How old is your baby brother?

For me it's my sister sitting on the other side of the room and shes drawing
    aww. My brother's 8 [not much of a baby I know but it annoys him when I call him my baby brother ]

ReputationRep:
    is tsr full of kiddy kids? =O

ReputationRep:
    I'm alone in my room, but I think there's someone in the toilet which is right next to my room. I don't want to know what they're doing.

ReputationRep:
    aww. My brother's 8 [not much of a baby I know but it annoys him when I call him my baby brother ]
    Oh haha I was imagining a 3 year old!

ReputationRep:
    My 7 year old sister is attempting to balance on a stall whilst waiting for Shrek the Halls to start... she just fell into my laptop

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xtenshiai)
    Oh haha I was imagining a 3 year old!
    I think that's why it annoys him so much :clap2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manic_fuzz)
    My 7 year old sister is attempting to balance on a stall whilst waiting for Shrek the Halls to start... she just fell into my laptop

Aw, what's her name? LOLLLL My little brother is begging my mum to let him watch that too... She is adamant that it's his bed time XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vixen47)
    I'm alone in my room, but I think there's someone in the toilet which is right next to my room. I don't want to know what they're doing.

:bath:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShotsFired-9941)
    is tsr full of kiddy kids? =O
    Sorry if you thought my post was immature. I am just really bored and these replies are bringing my mood up. Had a crap day y'know?

ReputationRep:
    My sister - she's watching Coronation Street. Well, she seems more interested in her iPhone actually.

ReputationRep:
    My daughter is sleeping in her cot. Her first Christmas has been very tiring.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EleanorFrost)
    My sister - she's watching Coronation Street. Well, she seems more interested in her iPhone actually.
    I think I'd be more interested in the wall if Coronation street was on :couchpotato:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meenu89)
    My daughter is sleeping in her cot. Her first Christmas has been very tiring.

Sorry but I have that thing where even mentioning a baby makes me go 'aw'.
    Might I ask how old she is and what her name is?

That is so cute! Did you take a lot of pictures? And what did she get?

ReputationRep:
    My brother is the closest to me; we're watching a film together

ReputationRep:
    Sorry but I have that thing where even mentioning a baby makes me go 'aw'.
    Might I ask how old she is and what her name is?

That is so cute! Did you take a lot of pictures? And what did she get?
    I don't want to disclose her name, she is 23 weeks and 4 days. She was spoilt rotten by her grandparents and great-grandparents, well by everyone. She got lots of clothes, small toys, board books for when she is older, and some money.

ReputationRep:
    My sister she's eating Yule log whilst watching a film

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My dad is talking about politics to my sister lool

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.