Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    Merry Christmas!

    I have been looking at a online calculator for s
    Maintenance loans and grants.
    For the maintenance grant it asks parents income financial year 13/14 but during that period it was just me and my mother, but since then, her partner has moved in....

    So because he never lived with us in 13/14 financial year, do I have to put his income down in that bit or not?

    I've checked both ways and the difference is me having £900 extra or not....

    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hello I14muk,

    In order for us to award you the maximum entitlement we would need to see the income of both your mother & her partner.

    This is based on a total household income but we use previous tax year figures to calculate the entitlement as this is the most up to date figures that HMRC will hold in order for us to verify the income.

Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.