Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

What made you decide to join this forum? Watch

ReputationRep:
    i joined this forum because i found it and liked the variety of subjects that was being discussed on here.

ReputationRep:
    all the hot girls

said no one ever

I needed to be with people of similar intellect

ReputationRep:
    During that time, I was currently in some deep, emotional stuff and I was trying to find a site where I could talk to others, help others and get help from others since I can't talk to people I know about it. Most sites like that aren't reliable so when I saw that this site was actually approved and mentioned and other legal stuff, I registered.

I was also bored so yeah....

P.S.

Sorry for the horrible grammar

ReputationRep:
    People have posted useful stuff here before that I've read and I felt like I should return the favour. Only been here for a week or two posting though, but now that I'm posting regularly the community seems cool enough...

ReputationRep:
    A level choices.

ReputationRep:
    A religious debate.... But then I realised it was no use, so I went to the forum games instead

ReputationRep:
    I signed up for help with my A-levels, had many questions to ask.

Then i somehow ended up playing "tsr games"

On the bright side, i managed to help others occasionally, so that's good.
    • Welcome Squad

uni stuff

and then yeah.......

ReputationRep:
    Wanted to get some advice about what to sort of expect at Uni and I'm still here...

Met some great people through this site though.

ReputationRep:
    Wanting to get familiar with how the uk works (and uni questions brought me here) :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Boredom.

ReputationRep:
    Social anxiety and mental health issues.

ReputationRep:
    Talking about what everyone got as answers in their exams :top:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Uni questions/info.

Now thinking of leaving though. Too many obnoxious, antagonistic people to make it worth while.
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Someone said something that pissed me off so I made an account to call them out on it.

I didn't realize they were part of the TSR Fem crew, and I quickly got served over 60 neg rep in the space of a day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magnus Taylor)
    I needed to be with people of similar intellect
    Don't be so hard on yourself

ReputationRep:
    I joined 5 years ago when my brother was looking at university stuff and I thought the community looked pretty decent as a naive 15 year old. Turned out to be **** but I met some hot girls along the way so all is well

ReputationRep:
    Looking for universities

ReputationRep:
    Law stuff. Now I comment on a range of topics

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.