Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Premier League relegation thread 14/15 Watch

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    2-0 leicester. On this display, Newcastle are staying up only because they've got a five point head start on sunderland.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You've got to hand it to them

This is going to be five wins from six matches, and could have been six.

Title winning form.

ReputationRep:
    Incredible how **** Newcastle have become. I'm not even mad, it's amazing.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Pardew must just be like "Newcastle 2-0 down? *sips tea* "

Disgrace, Newcastle fans must be absolutely fuming. Lose this one and you lots deserve to go down tbh. What, that's like 8 or 9 losses in a row?

Well done Leicester, what a resurgence this has been.

Also, Sunderland have a game in hand against us ^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kidioteque)
    Incredible how **** Newcastle have become. I'm not even mad, it's amazing.
    Imagine if they went down again

Laughing at them for the second time would be incredible.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Even the Derby County team who got 11 points never lost 8 games in a row.

ReputationRep:
    11 points

How poor was that team.

There is another ridiculous stat for them but I've forgot it.

ReputationRep:
    Lol Newcastle GTFO of this league, I'd rather Burnley stayed up, they try.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Newcastle are a ****ing disgrace of a club. In the bloody pits now, get relegated and sort yourselves out.

ReputationRep:
    3-0, great pen.

Didn't realise Leicester had goal music after they scored. ****ing hell
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Shocking start to the second half by Newcastle, and the defending from that corner was awful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Newcastle are a ****ing disgrace of a club. In the bloody pits now, get relegated and sort yourselves out.
    Great post
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    What a filthy tackle on Vardy, already out of play, completely unnecessary.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Can't see Newcastle picking up another point this season at this rate.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Down to 9 men now. Newcastle would have been better off if they just didn't turn up at all.

ReputationRep:
    Sunderland take the lead. 2-1 at home with a man over, they simply can't lose this.

ReputationRep:
    Chris Ramsey hasn't got the slightest clue. Just poor all round at QPR, such a shame they're going down

Internal appointments for relegation battlers never works.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    Chris Ramsey hasn't got the slightest clue. Just poor all round at QPR, such a shame they're going down

Internal appointments for relegation battlers never works.
    Lets be honest they were down as soon as they appointed him. Have nothing against the guy but you don't appoint someone with no experience in the middle of a relegation scrap. It never ends well. I'm really looking forward to their huge Football League FFP fine and transfer embargo that awaits them in the summer!

Anyone got the odds on Newcastle going down? They're ****ed after today. Absolutely ****ed. I can't see them picking up another point with Carver.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Lets be honest they were down as soon as they appointed him. Have nothing against the guy but you don't appoint someone with no experience in the middle of a relegation scrap. It never ends well. I'm really looking forward to their huge Football League FFP fine and transfer embargo that awaits them in the summer!

Anyone got the odds on Newcastle going down? They're ****ed after today. Absolutely ****ed. I can't see them picking up another point with Carver.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah that's largely true but I ever I watched them I always felt if they were a bit more organised they'd stop leaking goals and cut out individual errors. Player making silly mistakes and getting sent off all the time. What was Onuoha thinking trying to suplex Skrtel in the box ffs. There have been so many games where they could have gotten a result it just seems as if the tactics are completely wrong. Chris Ramsey's watered down version of Long ball is so painful to watch. Hope Charlie goes to a decent club

John Carver another internal appointment another tactically inept man. The club is an absolute mess, don't know how Mike Ashley can sleep at night tbh

ReputationRep:
    Unbelivable given how **** we are under **** but I feel we might stay up. Thank you mags for making me laugh.

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.