Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Premier League relegation thread 14/15 Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mojojojo101)
    Vi

QPR - Terribly run club. Plus everytime a player I like goes there they look terrible (Mutch, Isla and Vargas this season).

That's because Mutch never bothered to get himself fit, Isla has been decent and Vargas is ok but his finishing is very poor. We were terrible under Redknapp, but even with 3 games under Ramsey we look much better - all players know their positions and bringing in some youth now (Doughty and Furlong).
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Nobody can succeed at QPR. Poisoned challice.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nichrome)
    I know I'm just being salty and want to see Barnes punished. I seriously doubt the FA will punish him, so Burnley getting relegated would be the next best thing.

Disagree on the challenge being 'a bit of nothing'. It was a clear and deliberate follow through to intentionally catch Matic and injure him.
    If it was intentional, why did he pull out? The foot was in a normal position for following through a pass and Matic stepped into it trying to make the tackle. It was clearly not deliberate, nor was it intentional - he's made a pass and caught Matic as he's made it. If Matic had been injured it would have been along the line of Busst's career-ender from Irwin back in the 90's: a horrific accident.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Charlie Austin's comments regarding Joey Barton's dismissal at the weekend suggests that not all is well in the QPR camp.

Austin: "There's only so many times you can apologise..."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stiff Little Fingers)
    If it was intentional, why did he pull out? The foot was in a normal position for following through a pass and Matic stepped into it trying to make the tackle. It was clearly not deliberate, nor was it intentional - he's made a pass and caught Matic as he's made it. If Matic had been injured it would have been along the line of Busst's career-ender from Irwin back in the 90's: a horrific accident.
    He doesn't try to pull out at all, far from it, he takes his other foot off the floor and leans back in a motion completely disproportionate to the <10 yard pass he's making to apply more force. Not to mention he's starting straight at Matic's leg for the entire time and his reaction afterwards. Almost certainly was intentional.

ReputationRep:
    Blackpool because of their owner. Coventry because its a horrible place. MK Dons next season (will not happen this).

In the Premier League, not really that fussed. Man U have too many points now so they will stay up, though fifth place or lower for them would be lovely.

ReputationRep:
    Burnley - cancerous team with a cancerous manager.
    Thought they were better than that but the last 2 days prove otherwise.
    Sean Dyche especially is one hell of a prick.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Sunderland are going down unless they derail the Gus Bus
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Sunderland are going down unless they derail the Gus Bus
    As if they hadn't had a farcical enough week before tonight.

ReputationRep:
    All about stoke City 😘

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    QPR deserve to go down for their defending at the weekend. Rio, Rob Green...shameful.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't mean stoke deserve to go down🙈 haha that's who I support, i can't get the hang of this app😩🙈
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Ramsey seems a decent fella, but I hope they go down.

ReputationRep:
    Shame shawcross broke his leg, which btw was not on purpose so people need get over that😬 why do you hope they go down? What you got against them?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dollyboot)
    Shame shawcross broke his leg, which btw was not on purpose so people need get over that😬 why do you hope they go down? What you got against them?
    Just can't stand QPR as a club really. They are farcically run.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dollyboot)
    Different Ramsey - Chris, not Aaron.
    Qpr I'm indifferent to now snoopy has quit, but at this point them going down makes our job easier because it's one less side to get past.

In an ideal world, hull, Stoke and Burnley would go - the first two because I can't stand their fans, the latter because I can't stand their manager - dyche goes and I'd rather see West Brom down instead.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm really want QPR to go down again.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stiff Little Fingers)
    Different Ramsey - Chris, not Aaron.
    Qpr I'm indifferent to now snoopy has quit, but at this point them going down makes our job easier because it's one less side to get past.

In an ideal world, hull, Stoke and Burnley would go - the first two because I can't stand their fans, the latter because I can't stand their manager - dyche goes and I'd rather see West Brom down instead.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Stoke will get top ten this season.

What have you got against Dyche? I find Pearson far worse.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Stoke will get top ten this season.

What have you got against Dyche? I find Pearson far worse.
    Pearson is a really nice person provided you don't do something to him first, and a kind man to his players (interesting to note so many of his ex players would run through walls for him) - dyche annoys me because of his massive victim complex.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Ramsey seems a decent fella, but I hope they go down.
    I hope the Football League throw the book at them upon their return as well.

Derby County would have been a much better addition to the Premier League...

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.