Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I ordered the Letts AS computing revision book already, would you suggest me any more?

ReputationRep:
    That should have everything you need in. You should also get all the past papers and mark schemes from aqa.org.uk.

That said, there's no substitute for good teaching! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Surfing Hamster)
    That should have everything you need in. You should also get all the past papers and mark schemes from aqa.org.uk.

That said, there's no substitute for good teaching! :rolleyes:
    a good computing teacher? where?!!

are these books also good for A2?

ReputationRep:
    There is a book for A2, I bought the AS specification...
    Btw I'm doing edexcel not aqa and I do have past papers...

ReputationRep:
    Hey! im not doing computing but i did AS ICT last year and doing A2 this year, i use the OXFORD REVISION GUIDES AS&A2 ICT THROUGH DIAGRAMS but i have them for psychology and sociology so they probably do computing aswell! and they are really good they explain everything really clearly and simply but there is enough information to get an A grade too! and they have the syllabuses in the front too! :rolleyes:

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.