Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

How do I get a girl to kiss me? Watch

Hi! Everyone! Merry Christmas!

I don't mean to spoil any cheer but I've had a hell of a lot of bad luck with girls. No girl wants to be my girlfriend. Few girls like me remotely. i realise that me having a girlfriend will never happen but at the very least, how do I get a girl to kiss me? Or would I not even be good enough for that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

I don't mean to spoil any cheer but I've had a hell of a lot of bad luck with girls. No girl wants to be my girlfriend. Few girls like me remotely. i realise that me having a girlfriend will never happen but at the very least, how do I get a girl to kiss me? Or would I not even be good enough for that?
    If you're a guy you should probably take the initiative and kiss her obviously after you've spoken to her for a while and your in the right kind of surroundings sometime you'll get might get rejected but if you do just dust yourself off and try again.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Right now? Mistletoe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IanDangerously)
    Right now? Mistletoe.
    Very practical

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How could I forget mistletoe?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lets go back to basics on this. This may seem very very off topic. But its critically important.

Say you're on a night out. What are your intentions?
    • Welcome Squad

can it be any girl/female?

ReputationRep:
    Don't know why I chose to be anonymous. Yes. Any female

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Archurus23)
    Don't know why I chose to be anonymous. Yes. Any female

Posted from TSR Mobile
    For some guys (perhaps those not the best looking sometimes) I think they have much more luck playing the long game with these things. One of my besties from University wasn't the most attractive of guys but he was incredibly sweet and charming once you got to know him, and ended up getting quite a lot of attention from his female friends after a while. Yet on a night out/at a party he didn't tend to get much female attention at all. Sometimes you just need to persevere with these things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jenkinsear)
    For some guys (perhaps those not the best looking sometimes) I think they have much more luck playing the long game with these things. One of my besties from University wasn't the most attractive of guys but he was incredibly sweet and charming once you got to know him, and ended up getting quite a lot of attention from his female friends after a while. Yet on a night out/at a party he didn't tend to get much female attention at all. Sometimes you just need to persevere with these things.
    Sorry but how do I persevere?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    chloroform

ReputationRep:
    Play to your strengths, work on your weaknesses, don't worry there are kisses for everyone with a bit of effort..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jenkinsear)
    It doesn't matter what you look like as a guy on nights out providing you don't have any unfortunate deformities, you understand the concept of personal hygiene and are not 6+ stone overweight....

ReputationRep:
    Trichloromethane
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Hypnotize her! :ahee:
    (Disclaimer: I do not promote or encourage this behavior)

ReputationRep:
    I don't mean to sound harsh and am in no way making any inferences about you as I don't know you.

But generally speaking, I move away from guys in clubs or parties if they seem weird in any way. I happily get with guys not seen as very good looking if I fancy them for other reasons - they're really funny or seem popular (sounds shallow it's just a fact it's a natural turn-on) or a combination of both - or just generally seem cool guys.

Equally, I would move away from a decent looking guy if he was being really weird. Some guys don't understand girls, at all. They think doing things like winking across the room, grabbing my hand as I walk past or surprising me from behind on the dance floor means I'll find them really sexy. No no. It's all really weird and I will move away. I've also had guys come over to me in the smoking area, and I am obviously still polite and chat if I don't fancy them, but since men over perceive women's interest some guys will then follow girls around the club for a bit as a result.

I don't know if these guys are very normal sober and it's just the alcohol turning them a bit grope-y or strange without them actually realising…

I'm not trying to suggest you're probably weird or pervy or anything - at all! My point is that a lot of guys don't get with girls easily because of the way they generally come across in themselves. Clubs and parties is all about first impressions and girls want to kiss guys they find attractive in some way - presumably vice versa?

Regardless of looks, cool/popular/funny/confident guys (who are not up themselves) will get with girls all the time.

(Also by popular, I don't mean if a guy who's a big name on campus shows an interest in me I'll kiss him…not at all. I mean popular in the sense of how they appear with others when they're out. So a guy who seems to be out with one other friend who dance alone and stand in the smoking area to cool off just them to and go chat up girls…. they won't come across as "popular" in the sense I mean. Whereas a guy who's with another mate but is letting loose, chatting to people, or who's attention seems to be demanded by lots of people in the club because they think he's funny or something - he would be a desirable guy).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tai Ga)
    chloroform
    that's not actually so easy to come by, bloody tories

(Original post by Anonymous)

Snuggled up together and lying down. First kiss her forehead and then head towards the lips, and music makes it less akward

ReputationRep:
    If you want a quick thing, go to a party/club etc and just dance. If you see someone you like, either talk to them or just dance near them then with them if there's a group. Depending on how drunk and how slutty they are that's all there is to it really, get closer and bam.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 28, 2014
Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.