The Student Room Group

why is not acceptable for women to walk around with no bra on?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LadyMede
I wish I could walk around with no bra. I look like a sack of potatoes without one

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't really wear fitting clothes when I go out with no bra, more like hoodies so there's not much of a difference.
Because gravity wouldn't be very kind to us.
It just feels so amazing when my boobs are free like when you take your bra off after a day out. I would love to walk around with no bra on under my clothes because it feels great but I have done this before, it is not a good experience! Had numerous men continuously staring at me. It's quite unfair how it's not very socially acceptable :/
Original post by Sweetiebabe
It just feels so amazing when my boobs are free like when you take your bra off after a day out. I would love to walk around with no bra on under my clothes because it feels great but I have done this before, it is not a good experience! Had numerous men continuously staring at me. It's quite unfair how it's not very socially acceptable :/

I guess it feels good like when you wear no boxers

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr...
This thread has genuinely mad men break down laughing multiple times :toofunny:

Lol what do you mean? :erm:
Original post by bittr n swt
Only girls with big firm boobs can do it

I don't wanna see saggy tits or as cups.

'as cups'? :lolwut:
Original post by Sir Peter Rabbit
'as cups'? :lolwut:

A's eg aa.
A's eg aa.

Charming.
Only girls with big firm boobs can do it

I don't wanna see saggy tits or as cups.

Well I'm sorry to say you can't pick and choose!
Either all or none?
By the way I don't get the argument about women's nipples, you can see men's nipples very clearly from under their shirts or whatever when it's cold. Should they wear some kind of men's bras?
Original post by Mr...
All the comments :lol:

Haha I haven't read the thread so don't know how much that's true :laugh:
I didn't know it wasn't socially acceptable... Woops...

No one notices anyway if you have a big winter jacket on :P

That doesn't mean they think it is unacceptable. More they are trying to work out if you are wearing a bra or not :tongue:
Original post by Uw0tm8_
you seem so concerned about him its cute

To be honest I do find it quite concerning that somebody would not notice that they get nipple erections in the cold. To also be honest I assumed it was a troll and half-trolled back, but now that ChaoticButterfly posted what he did I am actually additionally concerned :s-smilie:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
That doesn't mean they think it is unacceptable. More they are trying to work out if you are wearing a bra or not :tongue:

But why do they need to know if I am or not. it's tad bit creepy...
But why do they need to know if I am or not. it's tad bit creepy...

I didn't say it wasn't creepy :tongue: Just it doesn't mean they don't approve of you going commando. Boobs are just good to look at :dontknow:
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
I didn't say it wasn't creepy :tongue: Just it doesn't mean they don't approve of you going commando. Boobs are just good to look at :dontknow:

Well obviously as a guy you would say that! Most guys would probably love it if I never wore a bra, same for other girls too
Like red wine staining table cloth, saggy boobs are the problem. Such boobs can't be accepted. They do uglify the entire universe!
Posted from TSR Mobile
If I'm wearing a jumper, I see no point in wearing a bra as well. My boobs are so small, it's impossible for them to sag, and at that size "support" isn't a plausible cause for a bra.

But they keep your tits warm. Oh, and hide nipples.
Reply 59
Original post by Precious Illusions
I wouldn't say it's not socially acceptable, I just think most women choose to because it gives a better shape under most clothing and hides nipple erections.

That last bit made me laugh :hahaha:

Quick Reply

Latest