Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

why is not acceptable for women to walk around with no bra on? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LadyMede)
    I wish I could walk around with no bra. I look like a sack of potatoes without one

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't really wear fitting clothes when I go out with no bra, more like hoodies so there's not much of a difference.

ReputationRep:
    Because gravity wouldn't be very kind to us.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eva.Gregoria)
    Because gravity wouldn't be very kind to us.
    This thread has genuinely mad men break down laughing multiple times :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    It just feels so amazing when my boobs are free like when you take your bra off after a day out. I would love to walk around with no bra on under my clothes because it feels great but I have done this before, it is not a good experience! Had numerous men continuously staring at me. It's quite unfair how it's not very socially acceptable :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sweetiebabe)
    It just feels so amazing when my boobs are free like when you take your bra off after a day out. I would love to walk around with no bra on under my clothes because it feels great but I have done this before, it is not a good experience! Had numerous men continuously staring at me. It's quite unfair how it's not very socially acceptable :/
    I guess it feels good like when you wear no boxers

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr...)
    This thread has genuinely mad men break down laughing multiple times :toofunny:
    Lol what do you mean? :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bittr n swt)
    Only girls with big firm boobs can do it

I don't wanna see saggy tits or as cups.
    'as cups'? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sir Peter Rabbit)
    'as cups'? :lolwut:
    A's eg aa.

ReputationRep:
    A's eg aa.
    Charming.

ReputationRep:
    Only girls with big firm boobs can do it

I don't wanna see saggy tits or as cups.
    Well I'm sorry to say you can't pick and choose!
    Either all or none?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eva.Gregoria)
    Lol what do you mean? :erm:
    All the comments :lol:

ReputationRep:
    By the way I don't get the argument about women's nipples, you can see men's nipples very clearly from under their shirts or whatever when it's cold. Should they wear some kind of men's bras?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr...)
    All the comments :lol:
    Haha I haven't read the thread so don't know how much that's true :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    I didn't know it wasn't socially acceptable... Woops...

No one notices anyway if you have a big winter jacket on :P

ReputationRep:
    That doesn't mean they think it is unacceptable. More they are trying to work out if you are wearing a bra or not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Uw0tm8_)
    you seem so concerned about him its cute
    To be honest I do find it quite concerning that somebody would not notice that they get nipple erections in the cold. To also be honest I assumed it was a troll and half-trolled back, but now that ChaoticButterfly posted what he did I am actually additionally concerned

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    That doesn't mean they think it is unacceptable. More they are trying to work out if you are wearing a bra or not
    But why do they need to know if I am or not. it's tad bit creepy...

ReputationRep:
    But why do they need to know if I am or not. it's tad bit creepy...
    I didn't say it wasn't creepy Just it doesn't mean they don't approve of you going commando. Boobs are just good to look at :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    I didn't say it wasn't creepy Just it doesn't mean they don't approve of you going commando. Boobs are just good to look at :dontknow:
    Well obviously as a guy you would say that! Most guys would probably love it if I never wore a bra, same for other girls too

ReputationRep:
    Like red wine staining table cloth, saggy boobs are the problem. Such boobs can't be accepted. They do uglify the entire universe!
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.