Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Which coat do you like better? Watch

The white one:
    FRONT: http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NzAwWDcwMA==/z/ZT8AAOSwaNBUhzag/$_12.JPG
    BLACK: http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NzAwWDcwMA==/z/UrcAAOSwkNZUhzaf/$_12.JPG

The black one: (no back picture)
    FRONT: http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTI1MFgxMjUw/z/EDsAAOSwuMFUhzl9/$_57.JPG

I think the white one looks so pretty but will also be really hard to maintain and looks a bit too much to wear to uni everyday. The black looks quite professional, easier to maintain, suitable for everyday but not as wow. Please help me choose.

I've tried the white on and people say that suits my skintone/hair extremely well, I kind of do need a black coat.. but it lacks the wow factor a bit.

ReputationRep:
    What's your hair colour?

(Original post by HSafirah)
    What's your hair colour?
    Ombre. From far it looks like a light brown/blonde colour though if that makes sense. Skin is just super pale.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ombre. From far it looks like a light brown/blonde colour though if that makes sense. Skin is just super pale.

If so, I suggest you to take the black one. It emphasizes your figure more- by that, I mean, having a super pale skin being covered by a white coat would only make you look paler (as in, the one you get from being ill). Black might be a better option because for me, I like it when a pale skinned person wears darker clothes. It makes them look so elegant :cool:

ReputationRep:
    The 'white' is actually cream; and the 'black' is, in fact, brown. So, with that in mind: brown.

ReputationRep:
    posted your thread in the wrong section should be fashion or Chat.

I like the cream but that will take alot of maintence to keep cream.

(Original post by Profesh)
    The 'white' is actually cream; and the 'black' is, in fact, brown. So, with that in mind: brown.
    On the actual ebay listing, it's listed as 'black' so I just assumed black. It does look a bit brown-y though I guess.

ReputationRep:
    If so, I suggest you to take the black one. It emphasizes your figure more- by that, I mean, having a super pale skin being covered by a white coat would only make you look paler (as in, the one you get from being ill). Black might be a better option because for me, I like it when a pale skinned person wears darker clothes. It makes them look so elegant :cool:
    That's true, thanks for the detailed response! I tried the white one in the store, the other day and thought wow it looks amazing but it looks as if I'm getting ready to go to a wedding or something so a little bit too OTT just to wear to uni and back. :P I think black coats tend to look really smart/formal anyway and most people have told me black too so I think black now.

(I am OP)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magenta96)
    That's true, thanks for the detailed response! I tried the white one in the store, the other day and thought wow it looks amazing but it looks as if I'm getting ready to go to a wedding or something so a little bit too OTT just to wear to uni and back. :P I think black coats tend to look really smart/formal anyway and most people have told me black too so I think black now.

(I am OP)
    You're welcome

ReputationRep:
    do you have the link to the first one, i wanna buy it

ReputationRep:
    Yes, this is so true! Definitely the black one given your hair colour/skin complexion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophiamarni)
    do you have the link to the first one, i wanna buy it
    Take your pick.

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.