Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Girls - does she want sex? Watch

Is it possible that a girl who messages me all the time and even asks me to come shopping with her just wants friendship?

Or is she envisioning something else...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Is it possible that a girl who messages me all the time and even asks me to come shopping with her just wants friendship?

Or is she envisioning something else...
    It's possible that she wants you to come shopping with her and that she texts a lot.

It's also possible that she's secretly a 200ft tall space monster disguised as a human girl and she's trying to lure you in to use as the catalyst for an inter-species galactic war.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I usually say she wants the D but here she also wants the M.

Look at it this way, you're getting more interaction than an average tsr member would in the whole year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Enoxial)
    I usually say she wants the D but here she also wants the M.

Look at it this way, you're getting more interaction than an average tsr member would in the whole year.
    I'd say the average moderator yes, the members are probably marginally less pathetic.
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jenkinsear)
    I'd say the average moderator yes, the members are probably marginally less pathetic.
    I'd disagree

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Changing Skies)
    I'd disagree

Posted from TSR Mobile
    In fairness to you, I haven't actually seen you on here so you may well be lovely/normal/other nice things. As a general rule though, I stand by my comment
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I'd disagree

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That was fast :laugh:

How do you even get extra time from your mod duties and make up? :lolwut:
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jenkinsear)
    In fairness to you, I haven't actually seen you on here so you may well be lovely/normal/other nice things. As a general rule though, I stand by my comment
    We're all lovely people! :teehee:
    That was fast :laugh:

How do you even get extra time from your mod duties and make up? :lolwut:
    What do you mean by the make up bit?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean by the make up bit?
    Make up takes time to get on (unless you glue it :ahee:) and this combined with mod duties should leave you with less time...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kaiju)
    It's possible that she wants you to come shopping with her and that she texts a lot.

It's also possible that she's secretly a 200ft tall space monster disguised as a human girl and she's trying to lure you in to use as the catalyst for an inter-species galactic war.
    I've had that happen before. Annoying.
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Make up takes time to get on (unless you glue it :ahee:) and this combined with mod duties should leave you with less time...
    Ah haha it takes me under 10 minutes to do make up! And I've struggled to do a lot of moderating recently, but I usually have a fair bit of spare time!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Suggest something after the shopping like going for drinks, coffee etc and see how she reacts.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Ah haha it takes me under 10 minutes to do make up! And I've struggled to do a lot of moderating recently, but I usually have a fair bit of spare time!
    Liar!
    What do you do in those 10 minutes and how often do you apply it again? :eek:
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Liar!
    What do you do in those 10 minutes and how often do you apply it again? :eek:
    Not lying at all! That's how long my everyday make up takes, which is eyeliner, mascara, concealer and if I'm leaving the house, lipstick. If I'm going out clubbing or somewhere nice, it takes an extra 5-10 minutes because I do a different eyeliner style and also wear eyeshadow I only ever touch it up once, sometimes not at all!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 26, 2014
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.