Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I've just signed in. I'm from Argentina and I'm willing to apply to Cambridge to study Architecture.

Would you say it is as a good choice? I have an artistic inclination. My interest is to study Fashion Design at the University of the Arts London afterwards. I know, it sounds a little bit long.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leizubin)
    I've just signed in. I'm from Argentina and I'm willing to apply to Cambridge to study Architecture.

Would you say it is as a good choice? I have an artistic inclination. My interest is to study Fashion Design at the University of the Arts London afterwards. I know, it sounds a little bit long.
    I would decide what you really want to do and make a properly targeted application. The odds of getting into Cambridge are very low for anyone, so you need to have a backup plan. You will need a minimum of 7.5 at IELTS so make sure you are working on that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carnationlilyrose)
    I would decide what you really want to do and make a properly targeted application. The odds of getting into Cambridge are very low for anyone, so you need to have a backup plan. You will need a minimum of 7.5 at IELTS so make sure you are working on that.
    Ok, thanks! Your reply has been helpful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carnationlilyrose)
    Considering your experience of having applied through UCAS (if you did so), do you think it is best to do all the research and application on your own or is it worth hiring a service that guides you when filling the application in order to guarantee your success?
    Thank you! Have a nice day!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leizubin)
    Considering your experience of having applied through UCAS (if you did so), do you think it is best to do all the research and application on your own or is it worth hiring a service that guides you when filling the application in order to guarantee your success?
    Thank you! Have a nice day!
    I am a sixth form tutor and none of my students would ever need to use this kind of service, which I think is only something internationals would do. It isn't necessary at all as the UCAS website tells you everything you need to know.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.