The Student Room Group

I'm Leila, future Architecture and Fashion Design Student

I've just signed in. I'm from Argentina and I'm willing to apply to Cambridge to study Architecture.

Would you say it is as a good choice? I have an artistic inclination. My interest is to study Fashion Design at the University of the Arts London afterwards. I know, it sounds a little bit long.
Original post by leizubin
I've just signed in. I'm from Argentina and I'm willing to apply to Cambridge to study Architecture.

Would you say it is as a good choice? I have an artistic inclination. My interest is to study Fashion Design at the University of the Arts London afterwards. I know, it sounds a little bit long.

I would decide what you really want to do and make a properly targeted application. The odds of getting into Cambridge are very low for anyone, so you need to have a backup plan. You will need a minimum of 7.5 at IELTS so make sure you are working on that.
Reply 2
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
I would decide what you really want to do and make a properly targeted application. The odds of getting into Cambridge are very low for anyone, so you need to have a backup plan. You will need a minimum of 7.5 at IELTS so make sure you are working on that.

Ok, thanks! Your reply has been helpful.
Reply 3
Original post by Carnationlilyrose

Considering your experience of having applied through UCAS (if you did so), do you think it is best to do all the research and application on your own or is it worth hiring a service that guides you when filling the application in order to guarantee your success?
:smile: Thank you! Have a nice day!
Original post by leizubin
Considering your experience of having applied through UCAS (if you did so), do you think it is best to do all the research and application on your own or is it worth hiring a service that guides you when filling the application in order to guarantee your success?
:smile: Thank you! Have a nice day!

I am a sixth form tutor and none of my students would ever need to use this kind of service, which I think is only something internationals would do. It isn't necessary at all as the UCAS website tells you everything you need to know.

Quick Reply

Latest