The Student Room Group
missdaniil
Hi...I'm applying to read Social and Political Sciences at Trinity and seeing as I'm from the Czech Republic I still am in the category of home students. Does anyone know how it is with granting and loans for non-uk students? I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to pay for my studies even if I got an offer. Is there anyone here who was/is in the same situation???

Thanks.

If you receive an offer you will be invited to apply for a bursary/scholarship from the Cambridge European Trust. If you are genuinely in need of money they will help you out to a great extent. If you get an offer but don't get the application form for this, contact your college/tutor and ask. Good Luck.
Reply 2
There is also a special bursary for Central and East European students!I´m Hungarian so this also a matter for me:smile:
However I was wondering why does Magdelene think that i´m an overseas student?! (in my confirmation letter they wrote that they were happy that though i´m applying from overseas i can go to the interview!)
Hmm,I´m abroad now but 1 week ago Hungary was very much on the continent and in the EU...
Reply 3
Jucus
There is also a special bursary for Central and East European students!I´m Hungarian so this also a matter for me:smile:
However I was wondering why does Magdelene think that i´m an overseas student?! (in my confirmation letter they wrote that they were happy that though i´m applying from overseas i can go to the interview!)
Hmm,I´m abroad now but 1 week ago Hungary was very much on the continent and in the EU...

Well, you are technically overseas. Unless you're going to either Wales or Scotland from Cambridge, to get to another country you have to go 'overseas' (or under them, but you know what i mean). :smile:
Reply 4
Where do I have to apply to, to get my tution fee loan? I think it is the dfes,but their part of the website which is for europeans doesn't work at the moment..so does anyone know?
Reply 5
Well, you are technically overseas. Unless you're going to either Wales or Scotland from Cambridge, to get to another country you have to go 'overseas' (or under them, but you know what i mean). :smile:

Eheh:smile: nice
as for the dfes:it hasn't been working for the past 1 month or so...

Latest

Trending

Trending