Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I am in grade 11 in high school. I got 96 last year. I have completed math 12 with 100%, chemistry 11 with 100%, physics 11, 100%, science 10 with 97%, math 11 with 99%, math 10 with 100%, Biology 12 with 96%, AP Chemistry with 94% (predicted 5 on exam), Calculus 12 with 93% predicted, Physics 12 with 98%, and chemistry 12 with 96%. I have taken SAT in chemistry, biology, math, and physics with scores of 750, 750, 740, and 760 respectively. I have no more science courses left which will mean I am doing a dual enrolment program at my university during grade 12. I will be taking chemistry, biology, physics, and calculus at university next year. What are my chances for a UK/ Irish medical schools. For the AP Chemistry exam, my teacher says I am borderline 5 so I might get a 4 on the exam. Would that ruin my chances? Also, I am taking university and high school science courses. Does this mean I am competitive since I am taking courses harder than most or all applicants after doing the dual enrolment. Also, usually universities need 3 AP courses. I am taking one but the rest of my course load is mostly university and grade 12 science subjects which go beyond most applicant's courseload. Also which medical school would relatively the easiest and best to apply to for canadians in the UK/Ireland

ReputationRep:
    quick question what books did you use for your SAT exams and can you tell me if the practice exams inside them were realistic of the real SAT subject test?
    Also most unis i think you may have to email to find out if you can apply to them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ameer91)
    I am in grade 11 in high school. I got 96 last year. I have completed math 12 with 100%, chemistry 11 with 100%, physics 11, 100%, science 10 with 97%, math 11 with 99%, math 10 with 100%, Biology 12 with 96%, AP Chemistry with 94% (predicted 5 on exam), Calculus 12 with 93% predicted, Physics 12 with 98%, and chemistry 12 with 96%. I have taken SAT in chemistry, biology, math, and physics with scores of 750, 750, 740, and 760 respectively. I have no more science courses left which will mean I am doing a dual enrolment program at my university during grade 12. I will be taking chemistry, biology, physics, and calculus at university next year. What are my chances for a UK/ Irish medical schools. For the AP Chemistry exam, my teacher says I am borderline 5 so I might get a 4 on the exam. Would that ruin my chances? Also, I am taking university and high school science courses. Does this mean I am competitive since I am taking courses harder than most or all applicants after doing the dual enrolment. Also, usually universities need 3 AP courses. I am taking one but the rest of my course load is mostly university and grade 12 science subjects which go beyond most applicant's courseload. Also which medical school would relatively the easiest and best to apply to for canadians in the UK/Ireland
    quick question what books did you use for your SAT exams and can you tell me if the practice exams inside them were realistic of the real SAT subject test?
    Also most unis i think you may have to email to find out if you can apply to them
    Also which unis are u looking at in particular

ReputationRep:
    I want to apply to Glasgow, St. Andrew's, Liverpool, and Birmingham. I want to know how hard is the UKCAT and how should I prepare?

ReputationRep:
    I want to apply to Glasgow, St. Andrew's, Liverpool, and Birmingham. I want to know how hard is the UKCAT and how should I prepare?
    yh ull be fine with those as long as u stick to it
    UKCAT is hard from what ive heard
    Quick question
    your sat scores are amazing
    i am wondering what did you do to prepare for them

ReputationRep:
    i read through the barrons sat books. I heard princeton review is better. Basically memorize the book for whichever exam you are taking and take a couple practise tests and you should be fine.

ReputationRep:
    visit the ukcat website

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 28, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.