Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I do, and quite nervous actually. I want to get in, but I really want to know that the environment is like...
    (Original post by halkyardj)
    Have you got an inteview this Friday?

ReputationRep:
    Do u know what time, teacher, subject?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes I do know what time etc, I got the email....
    (Original post by Red1470)
    Do u know what time, teacher, subject?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So if u check the subject they teach then just make sure ur prepared for example an gov/politics teacher might ask you about the recent news and stuff.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If u get an offer u could just accept it alongside some other offers then go to the introduction day in July get a feel for the environments of a few different schools and see which one u like then make a proper decision after

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, its a sociology teacher but I know nothing about it! So, I'll just research and try my best because that's all I can do! I hope to get an offer, and yeah the Introduction day in July....I heard about that.
    (Original post by Red1470)
    If u get an offer u could just accept it alongside some other offers then go to the introduction day in July get a feel for the environments of a few different schools and see which one u like then make a proper decision after

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi I've got my interview this friday too with Cressida tweed in zone I-Does anyone know who she is and what type of questions she'll ask?

ReputationRep:
    Philosophy teacher, she will ask why you want to study it and what you already know probably.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks so much-do you know what your gonna wear -as in casual jeans and a t-shirt, or formal?

ReputationRep:
    Black jeans, smartish navy shoes, navy office smart shirt, navy tie, black jacket.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have my interview on Friday with a psychology teacher does anyone know what type of questions she will ask about the subject I'm so nervous about it!

ReputationRep:
    She will just ask u why you want to take it and what you know about it, she won't ask much about it probably tho because presumably U haven't studied psychology before so they won't be expecting much.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have a maths interview on Friday does anyone know what kind of questions they will be asking

ReputationRep:
    If u just read back through the thread u will find the answer, this question has been asked a million times.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    does anybody know who Laura wall is and what kind of questions she may ask 😁?

ReputationRep:
    I haven't gotten any correspondence about an interview. I'm getting really scared. I really want to get into this school. Good luck on your interviews though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Laura wall is an English teacher so specific to English she will ask why you want to do it, what you know about the course. She will be trying to see how motivated and interested u r. Then she will ask similar but in less detail for ur other subjects then just general ones you can guess.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    They send out interviews in three batches 1: 5th Feb 2: 22/24th Feb 3: 2/9th march I think they send out second batch either tomorrow or early next week.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Interview went amazing, except they switched my interviewer and I just found out when I got there that I had the deputy head.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got an interview for the 22nd of Feb?? And is Marta Aparici-Sanson a Spanish teacher ?

Poll
Which pet is the best?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.