Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by rgrxnde)
    Oh okay. I wanna do pharmacology or criminology as an alternative. How about you?
    Medicine or accounting as a back up

Does the £150 go towards textbooks

Does anyone have Horner J as their tutor host

(Original post by alevels124)
    I am in the exact same situation as you are! I've been accepted into Harris Westminster which is also new but as it is partnered with the private Westminster School and many students have Oxbridge offers, it is already quite a good school and they ask for higher grade requirements than woodhouse. I am leaning towards Harris, because when I went for the Woodhouse interview I just lost the initial excitement I had for the school, but through the selection process for Harris my excitement grew! I literally have to just go with my gut feeling and it's telling me Harris!
    Hiya, I know that your reply on this thread was 2 years ago but I find that I'm in exactly the same situation at the moment. I have got an offer from Woodhouse and Harris, and I am feeling rather torn between the two. I would really appreciate it if you would let me know what you did, and what influenced your decision? Thank you.
What's the best type of cheese?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.