Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Please could someone provide a link for iGCSE maths past papers?

cheers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Coolme12345)
    Please could someone provide a link for iGCSE maths past papers?

cheers.
    Hey, since both Edexcel and Cambridge do IGCSE qualifications in Maths, I've put the links to both up.
    Edexcel
    Cambridge

ReputationRep:
    Cheers. What's the difference between 3h, 3hr, 4h and 4hr? I'm sitting the igcse at the end of the year in June and I know it's two papers, what would I be taking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Coolme12345)
    Cheers. What's the difference between 3h, 3hr, 4h and 4hr? I'm sitting the igcse at the end of the year in June and I know it's two papers, what would I be taking?
    In June, you shall take papers 3H and 4H. There is no prescribed content for each paper, but each paper will roughly cover half of the specification. So basically, the content of paper 4H is whatever didn't come up in 3H.

The R papers are international versions for the Asia Pacific region. They cover exactly the same content as the normal papers. Pearson simply write two papers every year so that people on directly opposite sides of the world can take the exams at a comfortable hour. So it's pefectly fine to use them for practice!

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.