Turn on thread page Beta

I have been doing some intense working out of my hip flexors and pelvic floor muscles and i have developed enough strength now to actually hold my boyfriends penis inside my vagina. the problem is, near climax, this movement becomes involitary and actually hurts my boyfriend. Is there anything i can do aboiut it?

ReputationRep:
    It's strong enough to actually hurt him?

Awesome.

ReputationRep:
    Thats a very impressive feat! to be honest, i would do absolutely nothing. Stop excercising and hopefully they will weaken slightly.

Having the ability to squeeze a man like that is a very good one, so try not to loose it though. shame its too hard for your BF.

ReputationRep:
    oh dear...

ReputationRep:
    Wow! Stop exercising so much if its hurting him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nmt_oli)
    Thats a very impressive feat! to be honest, i would do absolutely nothing. Stop excercising and hopefully they will weaken slightly.

Having the ability to squeeze a man like that is a very good one, so try not to loose it though. shame its too hard for your BF.
    yeah i guess well, it would be the most inhumane thing to do ever..

ReputationRep:
    Has it got teeth? Cause that would be a nightmare...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guffy)
    It's strong enough to actually hurt him?

Awesome.
    actually have to admit i agree with you whole heartedly, can you imagine the look on the guys face if she flattened it. Now that would be a youtube moment

ReputationRep:
    the title of this thread is funny

well its like a squishy vice, its not too sharp for him its more restrictive, like not being stabbed, just hit with something large and blunt, such as a basball bat i suppose, obviously not in the testicles because i have heard that isnt too pleasant for the men.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    well its like a squishy vice, its not too sharp for him its more restrictive, like not being stabbed, just hit with something large and blunt, such as a basball bat i suppose, obviously not in the testicles because i have heard that isnt too pleasant for the men.

Why on earth have you 'intensively' trained your pelvic floor muscles to do this? Got sick of hunting for the nut cracker? Didn't want to ask your boyfriend to open the jar of jam? Stop working out the muscles ya freak! Its probably a horrible feeling for him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

*images and images*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 3232)
    Got sick of hunting for the nut cracker? Didn't want to ask your boyfriend to open the jar of jam?
    Hahahaha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cadre_Of_Storms)
    *images and images*
    What they said!

ReputationRep:
    You can pop corks!

(am sure if you stop exercising it will get back to normal).

ReputationRep:
    lmfao i thought this was going to be about kissing!

try a cross trainer... it works your arse loads so you'll be well toned in that area, and wont cause you're bf pain.

ReputationRep:
    Cool! You could use this to your advantage. Next time you are having sex you can clamp him up and get him to agree to do loads of chores & stuff for you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr_person)
    Cool! You could use this to your advantage. Next time you are having sex you can clamp him up and get him to agree to do loads of chores & stuff for you!

You sound like a lovely girlfriend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 3232)
    You sound like a lovely girlfriend.
    Pity i'm a guy really. Girls have life easy.

ReputationRep:
    I dont know what to say. I really cannot stop laughing.

There is no advice I can give you, possibly put something around your lips area to prevent them "clamping"

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 19, 2006
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.