Turn on thread page Beta

Lip lock of doom watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr_person)
    Pity i'm a guy really. Girls have life easy.
    Wheres your sense of brotherhood then? Some poor guy is going to be clamped into doing unspeakable chores all because of you...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noxid)
    I dont know what to say. I really cannot stop laughing.

There is no advice I can give you, possibly put something around your lips area to prevent them "clamping"
    Gumshield? :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 3232)
    Why on earth have you 'intensively' trained your pelvic floor muscles to do this?
    Well she probably didn't train them with the intention of hurting him. I can't remember why women do it though. I think it's something to do if you have a weak bladder.

ReputationRep:
    Meh, the clamp could have other uses. You could sut your gf on the desk and store your pen there while you flick through textbooks. I think you'd get used to it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noxid)
    I dont know what to say. I really cannot stop laughing.

There is no advice I can give you, possibly put something around your lips area to prevent them "clamping"
    Like a car jack?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 3232)
    Gumshield? :rofl:

Hahahaa!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected])
    Well she probably didn't train them with the intention of hurting him. I can't remember why women do it though. I think it's something to do if you have a weak bladder.
    Or if she wants to be the best shag a bloke's ever had!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guffy)
    Or if she wants to be the best shag a bloke's ever had!
    I dunno, I'm just suggesting that the ability too squeeze her b/f's penis is a side affect, and a good one at that.

ReputationRep:
    Er, 'like being hit with a baseball bat' was the expression she used, since when is that ever a good thing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 3232)
    Er, 'like being hit with a baseball bat' was the expression she used, since when is that ever a good thing?
    Her boyfriend sounds like a wimp. Personally when I grip my **** real hard with my fist it still feels pretty good, and I can't imagine her vagina is capable of generating the same sort of grip as my hand.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 3232)
    When its used metaphorically by somebody with severe communication problems?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guffy)
    Her boyfriend sounds like a wimp. Personally when I grip my **** real hard with my fist it still feels pretty good, and I can't imagine her vagina is capable of generating the same sort of grip as my hand.
    Agreed. A gal grabbed my **** once, with the intention of hurting me for some reason, and it didn't hurt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guffy)
    Sounds like a challenge OP?

On a side note, your post will be deleted soon I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guffy)

Little bit of practical homework: Get a hard on, get baseball bat, aim at penis, swing. Then come back and tell us how much this is like 'gripping really hard'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 3232)
    Little bit of practical homework: Get a hard on, get baseball bat, aim at penis, swing. Then come back and tell us how much this is like 'gripping really hard'.
    Why do I have to be the guinea pig?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guffy)
    Because you're insulting her b/f maybe?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guffy)
    Because i already called hamster.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 3232)
    Has it got teeth? Cause that would be a nightmare...
    no im sure it has a chainsaw

ReputationRep:
    Lmao. Honestly, my boyfriend would love that, what exercises did you do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 3232)
    hahahahahahahahaha.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 19, 2006
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.