The Student Room Group

I ruined Christmas and my family (hopefully temporary)

Scroll to see replies

Am I the only one that thinks this story is a complete fabrication ?
Oh dear oh dear...what did the parents say? Is anyone speaking to you at the house? Will she get a divorce?

I think enough people have slated you here and your family will punish you enough so I don't think you need to be reminded about how bad the situation is. At least you are remorseful. He sounds like a prick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply 42
Original post by Sir Peter Rabbit
Soooo ... you slept with your sister's husband? :erm: You deserve the fall out for that.

I never said I didn't...
Reply 43
Original post by HotCoco.
Oh dear oh dear...what did the parents say? Is anyone speaking to you at the house? Will she get a divorce?

I think enough people have slated you here and your family will punish you enough so I don't think you need to be reminded about how bad the situation is. At least you are remorseful. He sounds like a prick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My dad and mum have split so dad lives separately and is more into his new girlfriend's life, but I am now staying with him for a bit to give my sister some space. It seems he isn't even toi bothered he mainly cares about his new 'family'. My mum was of course angry, but in the end I am also her daughter so she just wants me to show how sorry I am and hopefully my sister will realise and talk to me again some time soon.

Yes thank you, the slating is the reason why someone reported the other thread and it got deleted.

He is, but unfortunately I became undone by his charm and looks...
Yeah Christmas was obviously the time to mention it...! (If indeed this really happened which I doubt)
Reply 45
Original post by scrotgrot
Yeah Christmas was obviously the time to mention it...! (If indeed this really happened which I doubt)

Well he tried to have sex with me again on christmas day, so I thought it was best to tell everyone then before he tries once more...
Original post by Lil_miss_
So I told everybody the truth yesterday... I'm not going to repeat the story so those who recognise my username will know what I am talking about.
I feel so much better that I've told the truth but the consequences were not good.
It was my intention to tell everyone after New Year but then something happened which made me have to tell them on Christmas.
I feel so bad about telling them on the most special day of the year, any other day would have caused less arguments but I had no choice!

Any advice on how to make the hurt on my family better?

Hint: sister's husband post.

Why are so many people putting the blame on OP...both of them are to blame, and from the sound of it he was coming onto her. I think it's good that you told her, because she deserves better than him. As for your sister forgiving you - I'm not sure. You should keep your distance though, maybe until she approaches you?

Spoiler

Reply 47
Original post by amberskye
Why are so many people putting the blame on OP...both of them are to blame, and from the sound of it he was coming onto her. I think it's good that you told her, because she deserves better than him. As for your sister forgiving you - I'm not sure. You should keep your distance though, maybe until she approaches you?

Spoiler

Thank you for being fair. I think I will give it a week before I go to properly talk to her.

I promise you this is not trolling. Gosh, why do people think that, is this story really that hard to believe? :s-smilie:
Original post by Lil_miss_
Thank you for being fair. I think I will give it a week before I go to properly talk to her.

I promise you this is not trolling. Gosh, why do people think that, is this story really that hard to believe? :s-smilie:

Home wrecking slut

Quick Reply

Latest