Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    lol oh ****

ReputationRep:
    and people wonder why I hate Giroud.

ReputationRep:
    Sanchez to get injured and Arsenal to buy some ****ty forward cover in January
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Guessing Giroud wanted to go out for New Years Eve...

ReputationRep:
    Unnecessary from giroud. Pathetic, been out for ages and does this at a crucial time. Feel sorry for arsenal fans tbh. When welbeck plays where giroud does he will score though

ReputationRep:
    ffs.

take off mertesacker, put on walcott.

turn this into a sweaty pacefest now.

ReputationRep:
    Well any chance of seeing Walcott has gone now :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

QPR will want to get right at Arsenal now, still don't think they will have the quality to break them down though.

ReputationRep:
    Whilst stupid, from the camera angle it doesn't look like Giroud actually touched him at all....

ReputationRep:
    If you're gonna headbutt someone at least do it properly, that was weak for Oli.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Okay, so I don't know why footballers do that thing where they put their foreheads together like butting stag when they're mad at each other (I've never seen that in real life and I've seen a lot of fights), but the QPR player went down like he'd been headbutted when he clearly hadn't. ******.

Worst part is, the ref bought it, Giroud got sent off and the QPR player's actions are vindicated. He got an opponent sent off, job done, so he'll be acting the same way next week too.

**** like this makes me embarrassed for the sport.

ReputationRep:
    Looks like he couldn't do mutch there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    If you're gonna headbutt someone at least do it properly, that was weak for Oli.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was never a headbutt. Typical play-acting footballers.

ReputationRep:
    Hoping Charlie Austin can provide me with some boxing day lols. Arsenal fan TV will be brilliant.

ReputationRep:
    I need a "FFS Giroud" button on my keyboard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e aí rapaz)
    Okay, so I don't know why footballers do that thing where they put their foreheads together like butting stag when they're mad at each other (I've never seen that in real life and I've seen a lot of fights), but the QPR player went down like he'd been headbutted when he clearly hadn't. ******.

Worst part is, the ref bought it, Giroud got sent off and the QPR player's actions are vindicated. He got an opponent sent off, job done, so he'll be acting the same way next week too.

**** like this makes me embarrassed for the sport.
    I'm sorry, are you new to football?

Justice for the amount of diving Arsenal players do anyway

ReputationRep:
    Starting to see why people think football players are a bunch of soft *****, this diving bull**** has got to stop. What's worst is that it seems like defenders are starting to get in on the act, Cahill last week, Ivanovic today and now Onouha and NONE of them are punished. This Onouha ***** needs the piss slapped out of him....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zander01)
    I'm sorry, are you new to football?

Justice for the amount of diving Arsenal players do anyway
    I didn't really understand the point of either parts of your post tbh. :iiam:

Arsenal don't dive any more than any other team and the fact that all footballers dive and act like pricks so much - from all teams - was what I was complaining about.

ReputationRep:
    Get in!

TR7 :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Super tom super tommmmmm

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: December 26, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.