Nigella Lawson
    Nicole Kidman
    J-Lo
    Jennifer Aniston

Would **** whilst pretending I hadn't ****ed:

Carol Vorderman
    Madonna
    Kat Slater off Eastenders
    kat slater's ropey but vorderman's a smash and madonna is superstar level so she's a smash

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Precious Illusions)
    Why wouldn't you admit to Carol Vorderman?!? I thought most people still found her super hot!
    Nah the years are showing now, she's starting to look scary, like some sort of voodoo skull.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SnoochToTheBooch)
    Nah the years are showing now, she's starting to look scary, like some sort of voodoo skull.
    Lmfao. I dunno, maybe a bit weathered facially but still a cracking body. I think most guys would still go there purely to say they had.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white boy)
    kat slater's ropey but vorderman's a smash and madonna is superstar level so she's a smash
    Kat Slater's a dirty filthy little slut, which is nice.

ReputationRep:
    Clooney

ReputationRep:
    Kat Slater's a dirty filthy little slut, which is nice.
    while we're on soaps, forgot her name but Jack's wife in Hollyoaks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Precious Illusions)
    Lmfao. I dunno, maybe a bit weathered facially but still a cracking body. I think most guys would still go there purely to say they had.
    It's her dead eyes / glazed expression that really creep me out. The eyes point in different directions, then there's all that corpse-like eye-make up she wears. I reckon her shape still makes her ****able, but lots of things are ****able that you wouldn't necessarily want to tell anyone about later.

ReputationRep:
    It's her dead eyes / glazed expression that really creep me out. The eyes point in different directions, then there's all that corpse-like eye-make up she wears. I reckon her shape still makes her ****able, but lots of things are ****able that you wouldn't necessarily want to tell anyone about later.
    Well...****. :laugh: Never really noticed her eyes going in different directions but she does have kinda dead eyes. Nothing wrong with corpse like eye makeup though :ninja: I always thought she looked a bit like Marisa Tomei, who IMO is better looking.

ReputationRep:
    I've never really found Carol Vorderman attractive, and she's got bad skin which is a proper turn off for me.

First over 40 I can think of who hasn't been mentioned yet is Louise Mensch.

ReputationRep:
    Diana Rigg still oozes sex appeal at 76. I'd let her teach me a thing or two.

She lights up the screen every time she appears on GoT as Olenna Tyrell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    I've never really found Carol Vorderman attractive, and she's got bad skin which is a proper turn off for me.

First over 40 I can think of who hasn't been mentioned yet is Louise Mensch.
    honestly there are so many over 40. i had like 70+ in mind when i made this.

ReputationRep:
    honestly there are so many over 40. i had like 70+ in mind when i made this.
    Penelope Cruz is over 40 now, she's been a long time favourite of Wilf.

Still though - http://vimeo.com/34662119

She is top 3 for me 40+ or not.

ReputationRep:
    Penelope Cruz is over 40 now, she's been a long time favourite of Wilf.

Still though - http://vimeo.com/34662119

She is top 3 for me 40+ or not.
    penelope m cruz couldn't snooze with her eyes wide shut before i ask to hit her gut

ReputationRep:
    penelope m cruz couldn't snooze with her eyes wide shut before i ask to hit her gut

Karren Brady.

ReputationRep:

Karren Brady.
    karren brady indeed. and if we're counting 40.. eva longoria's 40 in a few months :sogood:

oh and apparently it's Penelope Ann Cruz and not what i said. was hoping i could edit it before you quoted. just wanted to throw Big Boi lyrics at you.

ReputationRep:
    karren brady indeed. and if we're counting 40.. eva longoria's 40 in a few months :sogood:

oh and apparently it's Penelope Ann Cruz and not what i said. was hoping i could edit it before you quoted. just wanted to throw Big Boi lyrics at you.
    Yeah I wasn't sure what that meant, I thought you had just started drinking early

Amanda Holden :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I wasn't sure what that meant, I thought you had just started drinking early

Amanda Holden :cool:
    sharon osbourne before the double mastectomy

ReputationRep:
    Joanna Lumley because I think she could be naughty

ReputationRep:
    sharon osbourne before the double mastectomy
    Not for me tbh white boy.

Kym Marsh is 40 next year - http://www.contactmusic.com/pics/ln/...at_3706374.jpg

yes m8

ReputationRep:
    Not for me tbh white boy.

Kym Marsh is 40 next year - http://www.contactmusic.com/pics/ln/...at_3706374.jpg

yes m8
    denise from eastenders

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.