Nigella Lawson
    Nicole Kidman
    J-Lo
    Jennifer Aniston

Would **** whilst pretending I hadn't ****ed:

Carol Vorderman
    Madonna
    Kat Slater off Eastenders
    kat slater's ropey but vorderman's a smash and madonna is superstar level so she's a smash

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Precious Illusions)
    Why wouldn't you admit to Carol Vorderman?!? I thought most people still found her super hot!
    Nah the years are showing now, she's starting to look scary, like some sort of voodoo skull.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SnoochToTheBooch)
    Nah the years are showing now, she's starting to look scary, like some sort of voodoo skull.
    Lmfao. I dunno, maybe a bit weathered facially but still a cracking body. I think most guys would still go there purely to say they had.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white boy)
    kat slater's ropey but vorderman's a smash and madonna is superstar level so she's a smash
    Kat Slater's a dirty filthy little slut, which is nice.

ReputationRep:
    Clooney

ReputationRep:
    Kat Slater's a dirty filthy little slut, which is nice.
    while we're on soaps, forgot her name but Jack's wife in Hollyoaks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Precious Illusions)
    Lmfao. I dunno, maybe a bit weathered facially but still a cracking body. I think most guys would still go there purely to say they had.
    It's her dead eyes / glazed expression that really creep me out. The eyes point in different directions, then there's all that corpse-like eye-make up she wears. I reckon her shape still makes her ****able, but lots of things are ****able that you wouldn't necessarily want to tell anyone about later.

ReputationRep:
    It's her dead eyes / glazed expression that really creep me out. The eyes point in different directions, then there's all that corpse-like eye-make up she wears. I reckon her shape still makes her ****able, but lots of things are ****able that you wouldn't necessarily want to tell anyone about later.
    Well...****. :laugh: Never really noticed her eyes going in different directions but she does have kinda dead eyes. Nothing wrong with corpse like eye makeup though :ninja: I always thought she looked a bit like Marisa Tomei, who IMO is better looking.

ReputationRep:
    I've never really found Carol Vorderman attractive, and she's got bad skin which is a proper turn off for me.

First over 40 I can think of who hasn't been mentioned yet is Louise Mensch.

ReputationRep:
    Diana Rigg still oozes sex appeal at 76. I'd let her teach me a thing or two.

She lights up the screen every time she appears on GoT as Olenna Tyrell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    I've never really found Carol Vorderman attractive, and she's got bad skin which is a proper turn off for me.

First over 40 I can think of who hasn't been mentioned yet is Louise Mensch.
    honestly there are so many over 40. i had like 70+ in mind when i made this.

ReputationRep:
    honestly there are so many over 40. i had like 70+ in mind when i made this.
    Penelope Cruz is over 40 now, she's been a long time favourite of Wilf.

Still though - http://vimeo.com/34662119

She is top 3 for me 40+ or not.

ReputationRep:
    Penelope Cruz is over 40 now, she's been a long time favourite of Wilf.

Still though - http://vimeo.com/34662119

She is top 3 for me 40+ or not.
    penelope m cruz couldn't snooze with her eyes wide shut before i ask to hit her gut

ReputationRep:
    penelope m cruz couldn't snooze with her eyes wide shut before i ask to hit her gut

Karren Brady.

ReputationRep:

Karren Brady.
    karren brady indeed. and if we're counting 40.. eva longoria's 40 in a few months :sogood:

oh and apparently it's Penelope Ann Cruz and not what i said. was hoping i could edit it before you quoted. just wanted to throw Big Boi lyrics at you.

ReputationRep:
    karren brady indeed. and if we're counting 40.. eva longoria's 40 in a few months :sogood:

oh and apparently it's Penelope Ann Cruz and not what i said. was hoping i could edit it before you quoted. just wanted to throw Big Boi lyrics at you.
    Yeah I wasn't sure what that meant, I thought you had just started drinking early

Amanda Holden :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I wasn't sure what that meant, I thought you had just started drinking early

Amanda Holden :cool:
    sharon osbourne before the double mastectomy

ReputationRep:
    Joanna Lumley because I think she could be naughty

ReputationRep:
    sharon osbourne before the double mastectomy
    Not for me tbh white boy.

Kym Marsh is 40 next year - http://www.contactmusic.com/pics/ln/...at_3706374.jpg

yes m8

ReputationRep:
    Not for me tbh white boy.

Kym Marsh is 40 next year - http://www.contactmusic.com/pics/ln/...at_3706374.jpg

yes m8
    denise from eastenders

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.