Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Old celebs you'd still sleep with Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white boy)
    denise from eastenders
    Never seen her cos I don't watch telly but I just Googled and it's a resounding no.

Rachel Weisz.
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    denise from eastenders
    Seriously?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Edminzodo)
    Seriously?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yeah she's fiery. wouldn't you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clip)
    Hotties are too much of a pain in the neck. They're high maintenance. Skinny girls especially can be really annoying. It's like some 17 year old working in Hollister twiddling her hair and saying "I'm sooo bored" like it's everyone else's job to entertain her.

Not like I'm into ugs or anything (although don't count anything out), but there's nothing wrong with plain girls with slightly low self-esteem.
    aye, princess syndrome emerges in the 7/5/10+range

ReputationRep:
    Tony Goldwyn and Gary Barlow
    ****ing hotties. :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clip)
    About Carol Vorderman? She's just not all that -just got the resources to sort herself out. In early Countdown, she was very average.
    Maybe. I personally love girls with brown hair and brown eyes so maybe that's why I quite like her. But she DOES have an incredible figure.

• Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    yeah she's fiery. wouldn't you?
    Nope . . .

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Precious Illusions)
    Maybe. I personally love girls with brown hair and brown eyes so maybe that's why I quite like her. But she DOES have an incredible figure.

Her looks are all she's got to market nowadays apart from her various sponsorships and dodgy TV ads. For some reason she can't buy a better place on TV (than Loose Women) - possibly she burnt that bridge after her Countdown wage row.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by acefrogman)
    Nigella Lawson, yes please ! and Carol Voderman !
    This

ReputationRep:
    Nigella Lawson, easily.

ReputationRep:
    Bruce Springsteen! He was an absolute sort back in the day but I still would.

Johnny Depp, Liam Neeson, Anthony Michael Hall, Michael C Hall and a few others

ReputationRep:
    I have a fantasy in which I force Mary Berry to wear a remote controlled vibrator whilst she's on the Great British Bake-off. She'd be sampling scones and apple pies and stuff and I'd be turning the dial, getting off as she goes all cross-eyed trying not to climax and drip jam all down her chin.

Full mast right now just describing that, Jesus Christ...

ReputationRep:
    patsy kensit

ReputationRep:
    Gotta be dumbledore he is hawt

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Susan Sarandon
    Carol Vorderman
    Carol Kirkwood
    Gillian Taylforth

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by generic_man)
    I have a fantasy in which I force Mary Berry to wear a remote controlled vibrator whilst she's on the Great British Bake-off. She'd be sampling scones and apple pies and stuff and I'd be turning the dial, getting off as she goes all cross-eyed trying not to climax and drip jam all down her chin.

well...:indiff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hermitthefrog)
    Bruce Springsteen! He was an absolute sort back in the day but I still would.
    This. With you all the way.
    Also, Anthony Keidis. He's 50 something, but oh my lord.
    Weirdly, Brett Anderson...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by generic_man)

:rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    Wentworth Miller day and night

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.