To never get in at 11AM after a rave ever again, think I might die if I fall asleep, send help.
x Turn on thread page Beta
What's your new years resolution? watch
- 27-12-2014 12:24
- Specialist Advisor
(Original post by Smash Bandicoot)
- 28-12-2014 04:40
lift from this thread http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3014279
1a) Continue with my volunteering at a museum and in the classroom, working towards Camp America summer 2015 and a PGCE 2015/6 or 2016/7
b) And/or an MA in English/History
c) Working towards a job
2) With money from said job, afford my bulk and boost fitness/get to <13%. Currently at 150lbs 17%, 160lbs 12% would be dapper
3) Carry on volunteering in this band working towards greater projects, maybe get them on tour. If the band is going nowhere use my experience to get a new one and/or make my own
4) ****ing buy a new Dictaphone, man up and post Ollie Murs and Robbie Williams song covers on Facebook/Soundcloud. Do more singing
5) Carry on learning to cook
6) Gtfo TSR as much and use time to amass through the treasure trove of books/films/video games lol in my room accumulated over the last 3-4 years nicknamed 'fun stuff'
7) Carry on learning how to cook. Aims to be able to do staple meals by end of year: spag bol, lasagne, chilli, pasta dishes, curry, roast dinner, jacket potato etc.
8) Man up and make friends with women in new Beast mode [have been hiding because they sense weakness in male]
9) [2016 goals] driving lessons
- 28-12-2014 15:51
- 28-12-2014 15:59
Besides acedemia based goals, I hope to at least finish the fanfic im writing and possibly try to be more social in the massive holiday before college.
- 28-12-2014 17:38
work harder for exams and get into university
- Thread Starter
(Original post by trustmeimlying1)
- 31-12-2014 15:54
taking a break on women.jaysus I dont care if Im alone for the rest of my life but I just want to not have to make a move on people anymore
ah patience yeh but not give a **** about other people too.most of them are boloxes anyways.lets be honest
go for stuff regardless
get more organised with life
adding skillset.music etc..
the list goes on...
- 31-12-2014 15:57
To stop giving such great advise on TSR.
It's my curse..
- 31-12-2014 16:02
4 As AS
- 31-12-2014 16:22
1) Read more
2) Start going back to the gym
3) Upload at least 5 more videos
4) Ace my exams (and hopefully get into uni!)
- 31-12-2014 16:23
- Stay tidy and have more self-pride.
- Read one book per fortnight minimum.
- Sort out my finances by September.
- Get into the best shape of my life by September.
- Get at least one app released by end of year.
- Play football at semi-pro level next season.
- Pass those two A-levels (A*-A).
- Go abroad at least three times.
- Apply for UCL, Imperial, Kings, LSE by October.
- Move out.
- Get a car.
- Get a tattoo; make a start on the sleeve.
- Prepare to travel the world in summer 2016.
Seems like a lot, but I can do it. Looking forward to coming back into this thread on December 31st and seeing how much I've achieved.
Good luck all!
- 31-12-2014 16:25
I'm going to try to give up aspartame (diet) soda drinks and lift weights again
in terms of work, I don't care - I'm in my first year of uni so it doesn't count
- 31-12-2014 16:28
I want to write. I've always been terrified of putting my works out to the world for fear of being judged. It's time I got over this and started creating knowledge, not just consuming it.
- Study Helper
- 31-12-2014 16:32
1920 by 1080
(Original post by SkyT)
- 31-12-2014 19:59
These are some pretty good ideas. And I definitely agree about your opinion of most other people. One simply cannot please everyone, so why even trying to do so? Thanks.
haha indeed not bothered as much to be as friendly to be people anymore..sure Il say hi at best..but other than that if I dont like them thats their problem...
have good day bud
- 31-12-2014 20:02
Essentially you're giving advice to others to stop giving advice.
You're right. It's a curse you're not escaping.
- 31-12-2014 20:04
I don't play that s***
Posted from TSR Mobile
- 31-12-2014 21:07
Finish my short film and start acting professionally (or even professional acting*)
- 01-01-2015 01:25
To find my calling in a course or job
To get better or at least in more control of my condition.
To more supportive of my family and friends
Complete more of my bucket list
Do more meet ups and stretch my comfort zones.
- 01-01-2015 01:39
New year resolutions are stupid, if you wana do something start now
- 01-01-2015 01:43