Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Girls, what's the importance of fitness and hygiene in boys? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Do Girls prefers boys who are physically into fitness? Can maintain a good body?

And also hygiene? Is this more important? Can you date someone who doesn't constantly smell hygienic?

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes:

They prefer obese lads who stink of kebab pal what do you think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)

My question is more about fitness as it goes with in with hygiene

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)

Woooooo!!!!
    Ladies; here I come...
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I'm not really into toned and fitness obsessed guys. I prefer the average Joe kinda body with some flab on it. As for hygiene, I like a guy who smells nice and washes. Everyone is allowed a few stinky moments but in general, good hygiene is definitely important.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by l1lvink)
    Woooooo!!!!
    Ladies; here I come...

ReputationRep:
    Personal hygiene is definitely important, we can all be a bit lazy every now and again but overall personal hygiene is a must. As for fitness I'm not too fussed so long as they aren't ridiculously unhealthy and don't care at all for themselves. There is no specific body type I am attracted to.

ReputationRep:
    Hygiene is VERY important. I doubt anyone would want to date someone who smells like shxt and has bad breath.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naxiv)
    Do Girls prefers boys who are physically into fitness? Can maintain a good body?

And also hygiene? Is this more important? Can you date someone who doesn't constantly smell hygienic?
    He doesn't have to have a chiselled body but should look after his health... more importantly he has to be hygienic- if he stinks then I'm gone

ReputationRep:
    All girls love a nice body, muscles are important. The girls who say they don't like muscular guys are only saying that because they know they're not attractive enough to attract these types of men.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gambit92)
    All girls love a nice body, muscles are important. The girls who say they don't like muscular guys are only saying that because they know they're not attractive enough to attract these types of men.
    If there is one thing I have learned over the years it is that woman love being told what they think. Keep it up and you will be fending of the babez with a stick in no time :yy:

*incase you don't realize I am being sarcastic/facetious or whatever.

ReputationRep:
    I like athletic guys but they don't have to be huge or anything. Hygiene is obviously important, no one wants to be around someone who stinks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    If there is one thing I have learned over the years it is that woman love being told what they think. Keep it up and you will be fending of the babez with a stick in no time :yy:
    sounds like you know your way around women

ReputationRep:
    I am so into guys with good fitness/body = huge turn on! But if they have that and their hygiene is down the drain then it's a big NO! So basically hygiene is much more important.

ReputationRep:
    I'm very into fitness so a guy who also likes that stuff is preferable, but not a necessity. Hygiene is absolutely non-negotiable.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm more into thinner boys then gym junkies, but personal hygiene is 1000% more important then his body, if he has greasy hair, smells, has bad breath/you can see he hasn't brushed his teeth, etc I would not even go there

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.