Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Do guys like short girls? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Personally I don't mind. There are good things about tall and short girls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmallTownGirl)
    You're not that short. I'm 4ft 9 and I don't consider myself to be really short.
    I'm not sure how to put this...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TurboCretin)
    Haha what do u mean?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm only 5'8, so most girls over 5'6 aren't interested in me anyway since they want a guy who's taller than them even when they wear heels (logic not even once).
    So yeah, I like girls your height.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I like medium or tall. Short is not an attractive height to me.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 165cm, which is apparently 5"1/ 5"2 but I have some friends who are apparently 5"2 as well and either taller or shorter so I'm not sure. But everyone else is so tall now that I really want to grow! It's awful getting stuck behind people when your friends are talking to you!

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'5, you're perf <3

On a slightly more serious note I do know some guys who won't have kids with girls that are shorter than ~5'6 because they know it will result in shorter children. Pretty ridiculous really.

To be honest if someone rejects you purely on your height you probably don't want to be with them anyway, I mean, comeon...

As for raw innate attraction I really really don't think height matters that much, especially for guys to girl attraction, weight is way way more influential.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sweetiebabe)
    Hey, so I'm just curious...
    I'm 5'2 so basically a midget (this is a joke, so no offence to anybody also this height or shorter), just wondering do guys like short girls and find them attractive??

What are your preferences of heights of girls?? Short, medium, tall etc...
    That is the perfect height for me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sunnyrays07)
    I'm 165cm, which is apparently 5"1/ 5"2 but I have some friends who are apparently 5"2 as well and either taller or shorter so I'm not sure. But everyone else is so tall now that I really want to grow! It's awful getting stuck behind people when your friends are talking to you!
    158cm is 5"2? That's what I am
    so wouldn't 165cm be 5"3 ?
    confused

ReputationRep:

(Original post by Sulpha)
    Well you should probably start.
    What's wrong with my height?

ReputationRep:
    Awwh you guys are nice so yeah I guess height doesn't matter really to many people after all!

ReputationRep:
    What's wrong with my height?
    There's nothing wrong with your height, but you are short.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Larissa14)
    158cm is 5"2? That's what I am
    so wouldn't 165cm be 5"3 ?
    confused
    Probably different converters say different things and my friends say I am 5"1 which confused me more. So I think I am 5"3 or maybe not. I think I need to measure myself again.

ReputationRep:
    You said you don't consider 4'9 to be really short.

Under 4'10 is classed as dwarfism if you're fully a grown adult.
    I'm not a dwarf - I don't have dwarfism.

There's nothing wrong with your height, but you are short.
    I'm not that short.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a dwarf - I don't have dwarfism.

I'm not that short.
    You're just fine, don't worry!

ReputationRep:
    You sound like you're in denial.

If you're under 4'10, (you say 4'9) - You technically have dwarfism.

4'9 isn't ludicrously short, but whether you like it or not, it is very short.
    Oh shut up.

(Original post by bokeron85)
    You're just fine, don't worry!
    I know. I'm happy with my height.

ReputationRep:
    Well you're clearly not happy because you just told me to shut up when all I was doing was stating a medical fact.

It obviously bothers you. Now that you've told me to shut up, I'll be a bit crueller.

The equivalent of what you're doing is a girl with a size A bra saying she doesn't have small boobs.

I wouldn't date a girl who was 4'9 - Why ? Because it's too short for me.
    Well.. it's quite obvious SmallTownGirl and you don't go along, so I guess the height thing is the smallest of the issues, hahaha

ReputationRep:
    I'm not that short.
    There's nothing wrong with being short. It's hardly deniable that you are short, though - you're six inches below the female average.

ReputationRep:
    Well you're clearly not happy because you just told me to shut up when all I was doing was stating a medical fact.

It obviously bothers you. Now that you've told me to shut up, I'll be a bit crueller.

The equivalent of what you're doing is a girl with a size A bra saying she doesn't have small boobs.

I wouldn't date a girl who was 4'9 - Why ? Because it's too short for me.
    Being short =/= dwarfism.

Well you're too much of a **** for me. And I wouldn't want to date anyone who thought anything of my height.

ReputationRep:
    Oh my goodness. How is it so difficult to understand.

I'm not saying you're a Dwarf as some sort of cruel insult, I'm saying you're a dwarf because you are medically classed as a dwarf.

Regardless of your height, you have a pretty rotten attitude for anyone I'd date. Grow up.
    I'm not a dwarf because dwarfism is normally caused by a hormone deficiency. I just didn't grow much.

Look honey, I'm not looking to date you so I don't care about your opinion.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 18, 2015
Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.