Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    do u find u get distracted off revision
    i do
    im a bit worried
    how do u all revise
    my as levels start on the 27th may
    ive got 7 of them
    im getting distracted by UKL, i try not to, i keep comin on tho.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chocolate_Lover)
    do u find u get distracted off revision
    i do
    im a bit worried
    how do u all revise
    my as levels start on the 27th may
    ive got 7 of them
    im getting distracted by UKL, i try not to, i keep comin on tho.
    You just need to be self disiplined.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    You just need to be self disiplined.
    Just ban her, it'll be easier.

ReputationRep:
    i thought this was going to be a UKL version of the "distraction" game show on channel 4. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    i was gonna go on that still may do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    i thought this was going to be a UKL version of the "distraction" game show on channel 4. :rolleyes:
    I bet you were very disappointed when you saw the actual content of the thread.

ReputationRep:
    aww dont b mean

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    hmm.....good idea though...hehe!!

ReputationRep:
    Ask to be banned... then the only way to come back is to make another account, and if you do that, I think you can declare that you are addicted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louise_1988)
    Ask to be banned... then the only way to come back is to make another account, and if you do that, I think you can declare that you are addicted.
    is that what you did

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    Lol, same here!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    is that what you did
    Nope, I only have on persona, although come the end-of-year-exams-for-setting-purposes I may have to, because I really need to do some work. I only found out today, to my great suprise, that covalent compounds do not have ions in, much to the shock of my chem teacher [sorry slightly off point]

ReputationRep:
    I've done very well keeping of UKL all day. However this is only because I was out. I must get my Java done tonight

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 8, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.