Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

What did you get for Christmas? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alarae)
    I got some awesome gifts for Christmas

Two tickets to a west end show (I'm choosing wicked) with dinner included, meet the penguins experience, manicure set, body shop lotions, ticket to Disney on ice, two jumpers, chocolate and a GHD wave wand.

My mum also got me build your own roller-coaster straws

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wicked is amazing!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    I got my brother some japanese kitkats but I was really jealous because I wanted them for myself he let me try them though
    Me and my sister both got each other Green Tea Kitkat, it was hilarious. They're amazing! Which ones did you get for him/try?

ReputationRep:
    fat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yellowcopter)
    Me and my sister both got each other Green Tea Kitkat, it was hilarious. They're amazing! Which ones did you get for him/try?
    Strawberry cheesecake, pumpkin pudding and caramel pudding :3

ReputationRep:
    Strawberry cheesecake, pumpkin pudding and caramel pudding :3
    Strawberry cheesecake sounds devine :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    A book called 'Introduction to Civil War' from my brother and about £150 from my parents/nan.

ReputationRep:
    Strawberry cheesecake sounds devine :ahee:
    Preferred the caramel pudding, wish I could order a bunch of flavours but its so expensive

ReputationRep:
    Preferred the caramel pudding, wish I could order a bunch of flavours but its so expensive
    That sounds nice too, Japan have the weirdest are best flavours. It's like their strawberry and birthday cake Oreo flavours they have which I tried, they're sooo nice.

...But yes, so expensive. Each pack is about £15 at The Japan Centre, I think the smaller packs are £7-ish and the individual ones are like £4-ish.

ReputationRep:
    That sounds nice too, Japan have the weirdest are best flavours. It's like their strawberry and birthday cake Oreo flavours they have which I tried, they're sooo nice.

...But yes, so expensive. Each pack is about £15 at The Japan Centre, I think the smaller packs are £7-ish and the individual ones are like £4-ish.
    it sucks! wish I had lots of money purely so I could buy kitkats :')

ReputationRep:
    it sucks! wish I had lots of money purely so I could buy kitkats :')
    Same :lol: I only have a bit of Christmas money and I want to spend them on DMs, but I don't want to waste it all on them but I've been wanting DMs for so long. Been eyeing them for a while.

ReputationRep:
    Surprised no ones mentioned the notorious Lynx/axe gift set.

ReputationRep:
    Same :lol: I only have a bit of Christmas money and I want to spend them on DMs, but I don't want to waste it all on them but I've been wanting DMs for so long. Been eyeing them for a while.
    Have a look on eBay to see if anyone is selling them on there my ex bought a pair of DMs off eBay brand new for £20 once
    • Reporter Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I got 2 pens, a notebook, some perfume, and some money.

The perfume isn't one I wear
    The money went on general food household stuff
    The notebook is beautiful but enormous and I don't know what I should use it for
    The pens are fine

ReputationRep:
    Lots of little things - couple of books, calendar, body/bath stuff, a scarf/blanket thing, tea leaves, some clothes

ReputationRep:
    Have a look on eBay to see if anyone is selling them on there my ex bought a pair of DMs off eBay brand new for £20 once
    Thanks for the idea, but could only find £50+ and a pair of fake ones for £20, but they looked awful.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the idea, but could only find £50+ and a pair of fake ones for £20, but they looked awful.
    Naw sorry to hear

ReputationRep:
    What's DMs?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nidokid)
    Surprised no ones mentioned the notorious Lynx/axe gift set.
    I got a lynx for her set so it's still a thing.

ReputationRep:
    A hang over

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Skydiving Helmet/Altimeter/Gloves/Goggles, chocolates, grooming stuff, books, money

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.