(Original post by Annabelle-xx)
    Tell us
    No chance nosey

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    No chance nosey
    Oh go on!

ReputationRep:
    A fancy wooden smoking pipe, some books, money, brandy, ale, deodorant, chocolates and turkish delight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    The girl I was supposed to spend it with let me down and spoilt e.g. cash and a Sainsbury's gift card from the rents, oh and something else that I shouldn't really say on here..

Spoiler:
    Show
    ..but let's just say it put a smile on my face :sexface:
    Lucky you! Some of us had to spend it in hospital which was disappointing for both me and my friend. I'm due to see him this week so hopefully it'll make up for it

ReputationRep:
    Xbox One which we got cheap in the Black friday deals and then was put aside for Xmas), a Game of Thrones Philosophy book, PS4 headphones, graphic novels and then some bits from Lush.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beckaroo7)
    Sims 4, which is what I wanted. Other than that just little things like socks, slippers and toiletries
    I got The Sims 4 too, what do you think? I'm a bit disappointed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrocd2014)
    I got The Sims 4 too, what do you think? I'm a bit disappointed.
    Yeah. I am a little. There's so much missing, like the lifetime goal, the toddlers...And there isn't very much control of the city layout and decorations. Unless I'm missing something and can't figure out how to do it. Saying that I've played it for about 20 hours so far.

What do you think of the changes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kerrias)
    I got a radio and a clothes voucher from my parents, a CD from a band I like from my flatmate, and second hand books I had asked for or chocolate from everyone else. My grandparents had also paid en lieu of a Christmas present to everyone in my family for us all to have Christmas dinner in a restaurant together this year which was nice. It was a good Christmas and I was happy.
    I didn't know that people still listened to a radio on the radio.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swanbow)
    A fancy wooden smoking pipe, some books, money, brandy, ale, deodorant, chocolates and turkish delight.
    You smoke a pipe? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by namename)
    A lot of Frozen.
    My friends know what I want haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by namename)
    You smoke a pipe? :eek:
    I sometimes smoke a bit, but only on very seldom occasions :lol: But my brother is always joking I'm an old man, so he got me one. It is a nice piece of craftsmanship though, looks pretty cool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swanbow)
    I sometimes smoke a bit, but only on very seldom occasions :lol: But my brother is always joking I'm an old man, so he got me one. It is a nice piece of craftsmanship though, looks pretty cool.
    Elementary, my dear Watson.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beckaroo7)
    Yeah. I am a little. There's so much missing, like the lifetime goal, the toddlers...And there isn't very much control of the city layout and decorations. Unless I'm missing something and can't figure out how to do it. Saying that I've played it for about 20 hours so far.

What do you think of the changes?
    It's been ages since I played The Sims 3 but the changes don't seem that good, I miss the colour wheel and customisation options when creating a sim or buying an object.

The build mode seems quite good though :cool:

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.