Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I have been invited to an interview at oxford Brooke's for the primary education 5-11) course
    it says as part of the interview I will have to give a presentation about something that interests me but has to be directed at adults not children If any one has had an interview and could let me know the type of things people did or if any one just has any ideas on what I can do?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses.

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. Hope this helps!

ReputationRep:
    Hey when is your interview? Mines the 10th February. I'm nervous about the teaching task as I am not really sure what to do yet I might try to teach the alphabet in sign language

Good luck if it's soon
    Jess x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HPgirl18)
    Hey when is your interview? Mines the 10th February. I'm nervous about the teaching task as I am not really sure what to do yet I might try to teach the alphabet in sign language

Good luck if it's soon
    Jess x
    Hey,
    mines on Thursday and omg yeah same that's what I'm going to but I'm not sure how I could get other people involved it that and how I could get them doing something, any ideas? x

ReputationRep:
    Haha that's weird! I was thinking of just having sheets of the alphabet with the symbols on and getting them to sign their names and words to each other but not sure at the moment. What is the extract that you have to read beforehand?
    Good Luck for Thursday xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HPgirl18)
    Haha that's weird! I was thinking of just having sheets of the alphabet with the symbols on and getting them to sign their names and words to each other but not sure at the moment. What is the extract that you have to read beforehand?
    Good Luck for Thursday xx
    haha yeah I think that's what I'm going to do! umm it's called towards dialogue teaching: rethinking classroom talk, yours? xx

ReputationRep:
    Mine too! I haven't really looked at it yet though. Would it possible if you can tell me what happens when you have been just so I have an idea of what to expect?

Good luck again xx

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.