Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Does Justin Beiber truly deserve all the hate he recieves? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Not a fan but I think the hateful comments he receives are seriously damaging especially to a boy so young that is prone to an emotional breakdown anytime soon. Contrary to everyone I feel sorry for this boy. He has no real friends. I don't think he was brought up right. I think his father abandoned the family and then came back when Justin became popular. The guy needs a good friend who will scold him when he does wrong and wont take any #$%$. The guy was introduced to fame at a young age when he was not fully developed as a person so he could have been easily influenced. Hollywood is not easy for anyone even the veterans in the business not to talk of a young man

ReputationRep:
    Did you not make a thread about this before? Or did you accidentally make a duplicate?

Unless it was someone else bringing up an identical issue......

I'm confused.

To be honest, (and you're probably going to tell me to get off your thread) it's not an issue i get concerned about myself. I think that if you are going to be in the spotlight like he is you need to expect a bit of nastiness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by upagumtree)
    Did you not make a thread about this before? Or did you accidentally make a duplicate?

I'm confused.

To be honest, (and you're probably going to tell me to get off your thread) it's not an issue i get concerned about myself. I think that if you are going to be in the spotlight like he is you need to expect a bit of nastiness.
    Same thread subject.

Can a Moderator delete?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ekemini)
    Not a fan but I think the hateful comments he receives are seriously damaging especially to a boy so young that is prone to an emotional breakdown anytime soon. Contrary to everyone I feel sorry for this boy. He has no real friends. I don't think he was brought up right. I think his father abandoned the family and then came back when Justin became popular. The guy needs a good friend who will scold him when he does wrong and wont take any #$%$. The guy was introduced to fame at a young age when he was not fully developed as a person so he could have been easily influenced. Hollywood is not easy for anyone even the veterans in the business not to talk of a young man
    He might be young, and he might be vulnerable, but he deserves all the hate he receives. He possesses many qualities that make him a highly dislikeable character, one of them being his attitude, have you seen how he treats those around him?

ReputationRep:
    We will never forget the bowl cut, it's like the high school musical cast, you can never forgive them.
    On another note anyone wanna watch some high school musical?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I agree, but learn to spell his surname in the title, unless that was a typo.

ReputationRep:
    I personally don't think that a bad life or being "vulnerable" gives anyone the right to be a tool to other people. It could well just be a bad character trait of his.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Binary Freak)
    He might be young, and he might be vulnerable, but he deserves all the hate he receives. He possesses many qualities that make him a highly dislikeable character, one of them being his attitude, have you seen how he treats those around him?
    with all due respect matey, you don't know the guy personally. i don't think any of us know him well enough to cast these judgments of hate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white boy)
    with all due respect matey, you don't know the guy personally. i don't think any of us know him well enough to cast these judgments of hate.
    Obviously I don't know him personally, and quite frankly I don't want to.

My judgements are only a reflection of what I've heard around, be it on the media or people just talking about him.

ReputationRep:
    ........Yes.

ReputationRep:
    See I used to think that the hate he got was ridiculous just for being a **** pop star.

But then he actually did turn out to be a **** so yes he deserves it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white boy)
    Ridiculous logic.

I didn't know Hitler personally, does that mean I can't judge him?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zander01)
    Ridiculous logic.

I didn't know Hitler personally, does that mean I can't judge him?
    yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by upagumtree)

I'm confused.

They banned me from that thread. Apparently I started it in the wrong place. Will be allowed to view it in January. Putting it in chats would be the appropriate place and wont get me banned from the site

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zander01)
    See I used to think that the hate he got was ridiculous just for being a **** pop star.

But then he actually did turn out to be a **** so yes he deserves it.
    What exactly did he do that makes him an ass. Do you know him? Have you spoken to anyone that knows him?

ReputationRep:
    Obviously I don't know him personally, and quite frankly I don't want to.

My judgements are only a reflection of what I've heard around, be it on the media or people just talking about him.
    The media as we all know, are good at making mountains out of mole hills

ReputationRep:
    I don't really watch him or any show he happens to feature on so I don't know if he has an attitude

ReputationRep:
    What exactly did he do that makes him an ass. Do you know him? Have you spoken to anyone that knows him?
    Will people stop with this idiotic notion that you personally need to know someone who's famous in order to know what they're like.

Do I need to personally know him to know that he not only drove, but drag raced under the influence of drugs?

Or the fact he has had numerous assault charges brought against him?

Or you know, a number of other celebrities accounts backing up that he is a complete ********? Which you could easily discover for yourself if you weren't so lazy

ReputationRep:
    He spat on his own fans 'for a laugh.'

I think that answers your question.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 27, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.