AS computing AQA - Resources for comp2.

Watch this thread
jamesgates1
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hi there,

Currently, to learn comp2 for AS computing I have been using the textbook and Wikibooks only. I am unable to find any other resources to help me with my studies.

If anyone can share with me comp2 resources (and comp1) then I would be extremely thankful.

Thanks, James.
jamesgates1
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
bump
username1357713
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by jamesgates1)
Hi there,

Currently, to learn comp2 for AS computing I have been using the textbook and Wikibooks only. I am unable to find any other resources to help me with my studies.

If anyone can share with me comp2 resources (and comp1) then I would be extremely thankful.

Thanks, James.
Honestly, that is all I have been using (plus the stuff the teacher hands out and my notes) to revise and I have got 100% in every test so far. Everything you need is in the textbook or wikibook I think, but if there is anything you don't get you can just google it or check youtube. I have also been doing extra studies past what you need to know, but I learnt everything from what I mentioned above.
TVIO
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
100% used wikibooks. If I'd bothered to revise much would've gotten close to 100% (got 88-89), the wikibooks are really good. I used the AQA textbook to an extent but the wikibooks is much more concise.
maggiewow17
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by jamesgates1)
bump
pedley?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (40)
29.2%
Take a gap year (21)
15.33%
Resit my exams (37)
27.01%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (18)
13.14%
I don't know yet (15)
10.95%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (6)
4.38%

Watched Threads