The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

Podiatry Applicants 2015 - Brighton University

Has anyone else applied for Podiatry on Brighton, Eastbourne Campus? :smile:
Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses. :redface:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h: It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. :h: Hope this helps! :h:
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Reply 2
I have :smile: and southampton and Northampton
Reply 3
I have applied, still waiting to hear from them. Hopefully I get in as its nearer for me than Southampton or UEL.
Reply 4
I've applied to Brighton, Southampton, Northampton, Plymouth and Huddersfield. Brighton is the uni I want to go to though- my parents are both podiatrists and they went there too :smile:
Original post by fayeswan
I've applied to Brighton, Southampton, Northampton, Plymouth and Huddersfield. Brighton is the uni I want to go to though- my parents are both podiatrists and they went there too :smile:

just got my offer from brighton soo happy!!
Reply 6
Well done I'm happy for you! I've only just applied because of personal reasons and also I changed my subject at last minute but hopefully I'll get in :biggrin: we might be class mates! although my parents went a long time ago, they said it's a smaller community of students but that way you get to know everyone and there are loads of good parties etc and the leaf hospital is great and its a fun but hard course :smile:
Has anyone had their interview for brighton? any tips to prepare for it?
Original post by EllenBoyle
Has anyone had their interview for brighton? any tips to prepare for it?

I have and I got my offer :smile:
Original post by Caoimheolivia
I have and I got my offer :smile:

Congratulations! how did you find it?
Reply 10
Congrats to all. I've just received invitation for interview feeling nervous!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've got an interview for the 12/03, I'm excited really hope I get in :biggrin:
Original post by fayeswan
I've got an interview for the 12/03, I'm excited really hope I get in :biggrin:

I've got an interview on this day too :smile:
My interview is on this day too, anyone got any tips for the interview? x
Just try to relax, be confident and make eye contact, smile be friendly and outgoing and be yourself :smile:

make sure you show your interest in podiatry, and revise the NHS values and about the role and responsibilities of a podiatrist and healthcare beforehand.

Remember the interviewers aren't there to catch you out of make you feel nervous, they're there to meet you and gain an understanding of what you're like as a person, and whether or not you'd suit being a healthcare professional. They just want to hear why you would make a good podiatry student and see that you have knowledge and a keen interest in podiatry and that you will be a good student to the university :smile:
Brighton Podiatry here I come!! :biggrin:
Original post by Caoimheolivia
just got my offer from brighton soo happy!!

Hello, I had been accepted to Brighton for Podiatry and I can see that you got an offered too. Did you ever attended, if so, what is your experience like?

Thank you

Christine

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending