Short term: Get enough determination to revise D1 for my mock
Long term: Complete my EPQ and at least pass, as well as getting AAAC in my AS levels
x Turn on thread page Beta
What are your present short and long term goals? watch
- 26-12-2014 22:04
- 26-12-2014 22:07
I want to complete my postgraduate studies next year.
I want to set up my own business in the computing industry.
Steps taken to achieve that include:
1) Saving up capital to get the project going
2) Putting together a thorough business plan
3) Signed up to a website called SkillShare and watching numerous videos to expand my knowledge
4) Attending presentations and seminars by leaders in the field
5) Investing in equipment now to get things set up for how I want them when starting
- Community Assistant
- 27-12-2014 01:39
Short term: Understand Economics!
Long term: Get into the universities I want to go to!
Posted from TSR Mobile
- 27-12-2014 01:43
Short term: finally get over this flu (Taking medicines, eating food and trying to sleep and rest my body)
Long Term: Get a good paying job that helps me have a stable life
•I've been trying to actually revise for my exams and apply to things that can help me go to uni.
•I'm also trying to improve my personal statement to my school and my general personal statement.
•Improve my English
•And I'm also starting to plan back-up plans for if I don't get accepted to any sixth forms, which I hopefully won't need.... but I dunno
Sorry for the horrible grammarLast edited by Firenze26; 27-12-2014 at 01:50.