Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I want to change one of my subjects to biology and have some questions about me getting well prepared for the exam. I have only half a year left, so obviously am verryy anxious! My questions are: will it be hard to study without a teacher? In terms of time, approximately how many hours a day should i spend studying bio to get me an A? Is biology in any way harder than chemistry? I will appreciate any reply ( AS level biology)
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ainura.km)
    Hello! I want to change one of my subjects to biology and have some questions about me getting well prepared for the exam. I have only half a year left, so obviously am verryy anxious! My questions are: will it be hard to study without a teacher? In terms of time, approximately how many hours a day should i spend studying bio to get me an A? Is biology in any way harder than chemistry? I will appreciate any reply ( AS level biology)
    Isn't it a bit too late to change subjects now

Practicals will be difficult without teachers and some content at times

ReputationRep:
    Well, I will try to do my best, just need some help with the questions written above Thanks for your reply anyway xx

ReputationRep:
    There's a lot of content to be covered, and a lot of is required to be applied to certain situations. Also, the ISAs/Practicals are much easier with a teacher and as the individual said above, isn't it a bit too late?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.